ADOPTED!

Hey guys this story has been officially adopted by Nightfurygal2017 !!

They've decided to upload the chapters I've already written so you can go straight to chapter sixteen if they've already published it :) thanks!

Writing this was a fun trip and has helped me improve my writing a lot!! and I hope that nightfurygal2017 would also have fun finishing this story!!

I'm sorry I had to leave ya'll behind though I came into this fic with lots of ideas but I slowly realized I didn't know how to write them or put them into play... and life has been hectic! And with my declining mental health... I think it's safer to give it to someone else in case I lose this fight :)

Special thanks to these people for supporting me/boosting my motivation along the short but fun time I've had writing this

KoalaNeko ! Your the first reader of mine who commented a lot and followed me! And overall tried to reach out :)

All the people who commented "TOMMY" in that one photo it always made me laugh

To all the people who've written DC x PJO before me! Ya'll we're the reason why I even started writing

And myself ofc for writing a story even though you had no clue what to

And to you all! For voting, commenting, and just overall reading this fic :)

Well.. I guess this is goodbye huh? Or maybe not. Maybe I'll get my crap together and actually write and complete a story in the future so watch out ;)