101. I really want to treat you well

Yu Baoyuan didn't stretch until after a breakfast.

Bai Xiangsheng sat aside and calmly counted what more than Baoyuan had eaten.

Very good, two steamed buns, two vegetable buns, two meat buns, a bowl of wontons, three deep-fried dough sticks, a bowl of rock sugar blood swallow porridge, and a bowl of soy milk.

His face trembled slightly. "You... have a good breakfast and eat a little too much."

Yu Baoyuan naturally patted his bulging belly. "Isn't it for two people?"

"This... Three people may not be able to finish it." Bai Xiangsheng said calmly.

Yu Baoyuan's duck's mouth is hard. "Maybe the baby in my stomach is greedy?"

Anyway, he is not greedy.

It must be this little bastard son who eats a lot.

Bai Xiangsheng coughed gently: "You still need to control it. Although your appetite will increase during pregnancy, overhunger and overfulness are a burden to the body."

Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows and smiled.

After breakfast, he naturally has to go to Super Ingot's. Today should be the last day of business. You have to carefully count everything in the store, remove the switch, lock the store door, and wait for the opening after the Spring Festival.

Bai Xiangsheng volunteered to drive, drove the slightly familiar silver-grey van, and drove Yu Baoyuan to the door of Super Ingot.

As soon as Yu Baoyuan got out of the car door, he saw a man standing at the door smoking.

Jiang Hao.

At this time, Jiang Hao, a pair of sports white shoes was not stained at all, and a simple pair of jeans wrapped in slightly crossed slender legs. He is wearing a thinner gray sweater on his upper body. In order to keep out the cold, he only wore a beige scarf around his neck, which seemed a little inconsistent in cold weather.

He stood at the door and lowered his head slightly, with a high nose and a strong and beautiful face.

Yu Baoyuan closed the car door, and Jiang Hao also raised his head. When he saw Yu Baoyuan coming, he hurriedly dropped the cigarette in his hand and stepped it out with the sole of his shoe. 'Baoyuan, you've come."

Yu Baoyuan smiled at him and said, "Why don't you go in first?"

"It's too stuffy inside," Jiang Hao walked to Yu Baoyuan.
"I want to drink coffee and wait for you outside."

"Didn't I give you a can of coffee beans last time?"
Yu Baoyuan pushed the door open and walked into the store.

In the store, Xu Jiajia and He Hui are sitting behind the counter. As the Spring Festival approaches, the guests in the store are gradually becoming scarce, and even Xu Jiajia and others are much more idle.

"There are coffee beans, but the coffee I made is always a little boring." Jiang Hao said with a smile.

Yu Baoyuan shook his head with a smile, went to the back kitchen, and slowly made a pot of coffee.

Jiang Hao drank the coffee made by Yu Baoyuan and smacked his lips contentedly. "It smells good. After drinking this, I have the spirit all day."

Yu Baoyuan sat behind the counter and turned over the list of goods without saying anything.

Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan's side face, with an inexplicable look flashing in his eyes. He seemed to hesitate for a long time before taking off the beige scarf around his neck, went to Yu Baoyuan, and wrapped it around him.

Yu Baoyuan was a little surprised by his action. "Jiang Er, you are..."

"It's so cold outside. You don't have to be afraid of freezing if you dress so little?" Jiang Hao smiled and said, "You just wear the scarf. When you go out later, you won't be afraid of the wind blowing into your clothes."

With that, he smiled, turned around and pushed the door out of the store and went to the company.

Yu Baoyuan looked at Jiang Haojianlang's back and felt a little confused.

Could it be... It's because he sent him a can of coffee beans, so what do the man wants to repay him?

Xu Jiajia beside him was wiping the milk tea machine, looking at Yu Baoyuan's look, and sneered. "Boss, aren't you lucky?"

"Well," Yu Baoyuan scolded with a smile. "What a mess? I guess it's just ordinary courtesy. What the little girl's family thinks about every day."

Xu Jiajia came over and said, "It's common for the two girls to send scarves. But two big men..."

Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows and waited for her follow-up.

"Between two big men, I always feel that there is any deep meaning in it." Xu Jiajia smiled strangely.

Yu Baoyuan stared at her and said nothing.

Although the wind outside is piercingly cold, fortunately, the heating in the room is very open, so there is no need to wear a coat and a scarf in the room. Yu Baoyuan took off his coat and untied the scarf sent by Jiang Hao around his neck.

As soon as he touched the scarf, he touched a paper label.

He put the small label on the scarf in front of him and was stunned immediately.

There is no brand information on the label, no washing logo, only simple, handwritten five words.

-I want to treat you well one by one.