55. New career

Yu Baoyuan looked up and saw that it was Bai Xiangsheng.

He laughed and said, "Dr. Bai, it's a coincidence. This way."

Bai Xiangsheng sat down beside him. First, he looked at what fluid he had injected, and then asked about him about him. Then he sighed, "This kind of thing happened well. Fortunately, you're fine."

Yu Baoyuan touched his stomach through his clothes and vaguely felt round again, "It's okay. I won't let those who are bad-hearted."

"Well," Bai Xiangsheng nodded. "As long as you know it."

"Why is Dr. Bai here today?" Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly, showed two sharp tiger teeth, and changed the topic and said, "Aren't you in the central hospital? Why are you dressed here..."

"It's not your family," Bai Xiangsheng snorted and didn't open his eyes. "The battle was so big that it almost gathered doctors with experience in obstetrics in the province who knew about male fertility and formed a team of experts who specially served you. They wanted you to have a smooth life. I didn't say that there was no such big battle for Nezha.

Yu Baoyuan was stunned, and then snorted softly, "Where is he for me? He just wants his children and cares for his family. In fact, it has nothing to do with me.

"What are you going to do?"

"What should I do," Yu Baoyuan lowered his head, but he knew very well. "What he likes to do is his business. I have a baby, and I plan to sign an agreement with him to stipulate the distribution of rights and responsibilities between the two sides for the child in the future, and then live by myself. He wants to find a new mother and father for his child as long as he wants.

Bai Xiangsheng was suddenly silent.

After a long time, he asked, "Do you have any plans for the future? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Yu Baoyuan shook his head and was about to refuse. When his mind turned, he suddenly remembered something and suddenly sat up. "There is really one!"

"Tell me about it."

Yu Baoyuan took out a pile of documents from the small cabinet and began to say to Bai Xiangsheng with bright eyes, "I have been recuperated and discharged from the hospital during this period. I am no longer working in Gu's group. I plan to go out to work alone. You see, this is some of my ideas."

Bai Xiangsheng raised his eyebrows and reached out to pick up a document, "Milk tea shop?"

"I don't have much money in my hand now, and I have to raise the little bastard in my stomach in the future," Yu Baoyuan turned over his hand. "Opening a milk tea bar, the scale will be larger, and the cost and risk are within my acceptable range. Business has to start from a low price. I want to have a try.

Bai Xiangsheng glanced at these materials and could see that Yu Baoyuan did it very carefully. Including the daily flow of people on which road, what decorations and themes can best motivate customers' desire to buy, and what's the difference between it and ordinary milk tea shops, etc., have all been considered. It is worthy of being a big assistant who has muddled through Gu's Group.

He nodded and frowned again. "You can exercise properly, but I tell you, take a break and don't be too tired. Is it important to be healthy or to make money?

"Of course it's to make money..."

Bai Xiangsheng pricked over with a sharp eye knife.

Yu Baoyuan lowered his noble head, "The body is important."

"That's right," Bai Xiangsheng nodded slightly with satisfaction. "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Help me hire some people," Yu Baoyuan said enthusiastically. "I want to do questionnaires on these sections of the road to see market trends and customer preferences."

"That's no problem." Bai Xiangsheng nodded.

The door of the ward was suddenly pushed open again. A strong rough man, dressed in formal clothes, strode forward. Seeing Bai Xiangsheng, he exhaled heavily, "Shengsheng, so you're here. You scared me to death."

Bai Xiangsheng gave him a white look, "What are you scared?"

Meng Manglong sat down beside him, grabbed his boney hand at the first time, put it on his lips and kissed him. "Don't leave me during this period. I have to panic if you leave for a minute.

Yu Baoyuan looked at the two of them with his eyes open.

Meng Manglong and Bai Xiangsheng are... Have you made up? Is the problem solved?

Bai Xiangsheng seemed to see through what Yu Baoyuan thought in his heart and cleared his throat, "My man, Meng Manglong."

"Yes, I know," Yu Baoyuan nodded slightly. "Did you two decide to be together?"

"Well," Bai Xiangsheng's white face turned slightly red. "He was stubborn and sclaimed on me. I had no choice but to accept him.

Meng Manglong was not angry at all. Instead, he smiled happier and secretly put the thief's hand on Bai Xiangsheng's leg and touched it. "Yes, it's all my shameless. Daughter-in-law, you can ask me, and leave it to me if you spoil you."

Bai Xiangsheng stared at him and turned his head. "He has been taking power recently. When these things are settled, he can kick out those restless people. When the status here is stable, the Meng family affairs and engagement affairs will be easy.

Yu Baoyuan nodded.

No wonder Meng Manglong was so nervous just now. It turned out to be a critical moment to seize power and defeat his opponent. At this time, I'm most afraid of forcing the other party to be an outlaw. No one can guarantee anything happens at that time. No wonder Meng Manglong will stare at Bai Xiangsheng all the time.

Meng Manglong carefully touched Bai Xiangsheng's ear, "My business will be settled. You must be my person. I won't let anything happen to you, baby."

"Get out of here," Bai Xiangsheng pretended to be angry. "Don't be ashamed to be here in broad daylight."

Meng Manglong nodded obediently like a tamed beast, "I'm relieved to see you. That husband is going out to wait for you."