38. Taro suddenly naughty

As soon as he heard this, Yu Baoyuan suddenly appeared where he was.

My aunt's voice was not warm at all, and it was as cold as an ice stack. "Hurry up, and if you don't come back, someone will be unearthed. Even if you hate your father again, you are still your father's son. It's right to die for him."

Yu Baoyuan was about to say something, but his aunt seemed to be afraid that he would refuse. He hurriedly closed the line, leaving only the beepful aftertached sound.

He entered the big living room and sat down worriedly when the taro suddenly jumped out like a rocket.

Two round eyes say hunger.

He took out the cat food from the cupboard and poured out some in the palm of his hand. The taro immediately buried the fluffy little head and melon seeds in the palm of his hand and began to eat.

"S should I go back..." Yu Baoyuan unconsciously touched the taro's head.

The taro meowed.

Only Yu Baoyuan knows that taro is saying that he can decide whether to go back or not, but he can't disturb the cat to eat, absolutely not.

He smiled softly, but vague memories of childhood suddenly came to his mind.

While grandparents were still alive, he, his father and mother were a warm family.

At that time, Dad went out early and came home late every day, but when he came back, he would definitely bring him a small gift, roadside snacks or a little gadget. Mom cooks meals every day, teaching him to read, waiting for Dad to come back to cook.

That's an unforgettable warm memory in this life.

Yu Baoyuan laughed at himself. Maybe the matter of life and death is so important that the enmity of many generations has turned into a wisp of smoke at the critical moment of life and death.

There is no doubt that he hates his father. However, when he really left, he couldn't help but think of what he had done.

With this in this thought, he finally stood up and simply prepared some luggage.

The last time, I went back to that feelingsless hometown again.

In the future, it has nothing to do with him.

Time was too tight to book tickets, so Yu Baoyuan decided to drive there by himself. Gu Zhai's garage is parked with all kinds of luxury cars and family cars, which are generally idle and don't drive much. Yu Baoyuan borrowed one, so he called Gu Feng.

No one answered.

He frowned and found Uncle He in the garden again. "Uncle He, is Gu Feng back?"

"The young master hasn't come back yet. Yu Shao is looking for him for something?"

"I want to borrow a car," Yu Baoyuan laughed. "Call him and didn't answer it."

Uncle He put down the water with a smile? wish? Dam gizzard magnesium oval benzene bless mulberry? Lojing Dezheng? Noise) Neon ?? Huaipole imitates T and is obedient!

Yu Baoyuan thought about it and nodded.

I took the key and drove out of the garage. I was about to drive away when I found that the taro ran out of the house and blocked the car.

Yu Baoyuan came out of the car and said, "Taro, what are you doing out? Go back quickly."

The taro didn't move, but grabbed his trousers legs.

Yu Baoyuan wanted to hug it and send it back, but taro didn't know why this time, and the resistance was particularly fierce. I twisted my body and stretched out my paws. I used all the tricks, but I didn't want to go back.

"Damn it," Yu Baoyuan muttered. "Why are you so disobedient today?"

Uncle He didn't know when he came out of the garden. Seeing this scene, he said with a smile, "Cats are very spiritual. It just doesn't want to be separated from Yu Shao."

"How can we separate it," Yu Baoyuan said with a smile. "It's just a temporary trip and I'll be back in less than three days. It's very fast. Taro, good boy, go back."

The taro just didn't obey and grabbed him desperately.

Uncle He shook his head, "Why don't Yu Shao take the cat with you?"

"It's inconvenient for me to take it." Yu Baoyuan Road.

Uncle He sighed, "The main reason is that Uncle He, I have to accompany my wife to other provinces these days. I'm afraid no one will take care of it. The people invited at home left after work, and I'm the only one who lives a regular resident recently.

Yu Baoyuan hesitated for a moment and looked at the taro in his arms again.

The paws of the taro were holding his neckline, with awe-inspiring manner and stubborn.

He had to smile bitterly and said, "Taro, you naughty and disobedient guy!"

Days of Confrontation with Scum Attack (Yaoi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara