"Omo sweetie- mina what happened to you? Why your eyes look swollen?" Aunty worriedly asked while all of us stared at her.

"Uhm this, it's nothi-" mina said.

But the kids cut her off.

"Did jeongyeon unnie-" Chaeyoung said.

"Do something-" tzuyu added.

"Bad at you!?" Dahyun finished the sentence.

I saw Jeongyeon react by pointing at herself while she mouthed "me?? Me???"

I unconsciously laugh because of her reaction.

I saw nayeon, sana, momo, irene, seulgi, holding their laugh under their breath.

"No no, it's nothing aunty and kids." Mina said, waving her hands to them.

"Are you sure?" Aunty asked worried.

"Nae aunty." Mina said.

"Aigoo arraseo, you should eat now, I bet you two are hungry already." Uncle said to them.

"Thank you dad." Jeongyeon replied.

And they took a sit besides each other, since that is the only vacant seat on the table.

I asked mina if she's okay since she's sitting besides me.

"So mina are you feeling better now?" I whispered and asked her.

"Yup." She answered while smiling.

That's new...

Mmmmhhhhh......

........

........

Omo OMO.... What if mina already confessed her love at JEONGYEON?!

Naaaaaahhh, she wouldn't do that...

I know mina, she will a perfect and right timing.......

BUT WHAT IF SHE DID!??!!??!

Naaaahhhh-

YAH!!!! JIHYO YOU PABO?!! JUST EAT YOUR FOOD WILL YOU....

-

No One ▪︎

Chaeyoung, tzuyu, and dahyun minding their own business while laughing.

Seulgi, irene, nayeon, sana, and momo are close already, like they are already teasing and laughing at each other.

Jeongyeon makes jokes on mina, but even though her friends seulgi, irene, and momo said she's not funny, and surprisingly! mina is having fun with her dad jokes.

Like LITERALL.

While Mr. and Mrs. Yoo is talking to jihyo about how's her work or how's her life there back in Seoul, then Mr. Yoo suddenly remembers something.

"Oh, I forgot about that you said wanted to have a clinic here together with your friends right?" Mr. Yoo said it loudly makes all the girls suddenly look and listen to him.

"Yes uncle." Jihyo replied.

"So chief yoo do you mind helping us to find some spot here?" Jihyo added with a smug look on her face, makes Jeongyeon stand up and look at her, shocked by what she said to her.

"H-how did you know that already?" Jeongyeon shockingly asked jihyo.

"Earlier." Jihyo proudly answered it makes chaeyoung and dahyun low their heads because they already know that what they said earlier was a secret from jihyo.

Welcome to our HometownOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara