Chapter 41

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Eunwoo, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to see you on the day we were meant to meet up" Jeonghan apologised as he stood in front of Eunwoo's office door

"That's okay, maybe we can-" Eunwoo was cut off by Mingyu, who protectively put an arm around Jeonghan. "No, you can't go on a date with my boyfriend" Mingyu stated, making both of them look at him in surprise.

"Oh? I'm sorry" Eunwoo said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "No, no don't be. I'm sorry for forgetting to see you that day" Jeonghan quickly added. "That's okay. I'm just going to excuse myself before this situation gets any more uncomfortable than it needs to be" Before Jeonghan could say anything, Mingyu had dragged him into his own office.

"Boyfriend!?" Jeonghan asked as he shut the door behind them. "Haven't we established that? Why do you wanna date Eunwoo when you're dating me?" Mingyu asked with a slight pout in his voice.

"I was going to let him down easy! And you need to ask me before deciding I'm your boyfriend!" Mingyu stood up abruptly as he laced his hands with Jeonghan.

"Yoon Jeonghan, please be my boyfriend" Mingyu asked in the most adorable way making Jeonghan's heart leap in his chest. "If you ask like that.." Jeonghan smiled as he placed a quick kiss onto Mingyu's lips.