Chapter 19

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Come back! One more kiss" Wonwoo tugged at Soonyoung's shirt, not caring about being whiny in front of the boy

"Come back! One more kiss" Wonwoo tugged at Soonyoung's shirt, not caring about being whiny in front of the boy. "It's already 10. I need to get to class, Woo" Soonyoung said placing a quick peck on Wonwoo's cheek.

"I'm proud of you for not being a dick anymore" Soonyoung patted Wonwoo's shoulder as he flung his bag that was long discarded on the floor over his shoulder.

"You didn't give me much choice, you said and I quote that you'd leave my ass if I so much as raise my voice at another person" Wonwoo smiled, feeling Soonyoung lace his fingers with his own.

"And look at you now, you're happier, much less bitter and absolutely in love" Wonwoo's eyes widened as he watched Soonyoung walk away with a smug look on his face. "I never said I was in love!" He shouted after the boy.

"Sure you aren't" Soonyoung smirked as he walked backwards from Wonwoo. "Kwon Soonyoung, you get back here this instance" Wonwoo said, following after him.

"What, you don't love me? I love you though" Soonyoung stopped suddenly as he looked up at the slightly taller boy with his puppy dog eyes. "Fine fine, I love you too. Now leave" Wonwoo turned away, not wanting to let his guard down further.

"I love you, Jeon Wonwoo!" Soonyoung playfully shouted as he ran towards the school. "This boy is gonna be the death of me" Wonwoo shook his head with a smile on his lips as he followed the boy.