Chapter 15

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Can I talk to you?" Mingyu asked casually, walking up to Jeonghan only to earn a questioning look from the boy

"Can I talk to you?" Mingyu asked casually, walking up to Jeonghan only to earn a questioning look from the boy. "Okay really, what's going on with you? Usually, you would push me against the wall and say something cocky but you're asking me now?" Jeonghan said, looking around for Wonwoo and the others.

"It's just me" Mingyu spoke up, sensing Jeonghan's discomfort. "I just wanted to check up on you, but I guess you have that Joshua guy and the one who keeps wearing tiger print and getting dress coded for it?" Jeonghan let out a dry chuckle remembering Soonyoung walking around today looking like a hip hop artist named 'TIG3R', as Joshua put it.

"I feel better" Jeonghan dismissed him before going further into the school, only to stop when Mingyu called out to him. "Let me make it up to you" Mingyu said quietly but loud enough for Jeonghan to hear.

Jeonghan turned around to face a flustered Mingyu. "Like get Ice cream or something? It'll be just us. I'll make sure Wonwoo and the others won't follow us" Mingyu's worried expression somehow guilt-tripped Jeonghan into just agreeing.

"You better keep that promise, pick me up after school" Jeonghan wanted to hit himself for agreeing to go and get ice cream with his bully, but he couldn't help the smile creeping onto his lips.