How to train your Dragonslayer

Sorry for not updating guys been busy trying to find a Beta reader and also hooked on Injustice 2 and finishing Batman Arkham Knight(Those side quests are something else man only 116% completed still gotta do riddler side quest) without further ado let's get into the chapter.

*The Land of Darkness*

The Land of Darkness was a barren wasteland, with rocky terrain and enormous Gravity Dust Crystals sprouting from the ground. The sky is a dark red. Grimm spawning in large numbers but that's not the focus now the focus is the castle in the middle of it

The Evernight Castle

The Castle's color scheme consisted of different shades of violets, purples, reddish sky and black for shadows. The entire building was dimly lit and can only be illuminated by weak candles, the dark sky and sometimes the moon. It seemed to be built out of rock and purple crystal and decorated by smaller crystals and candles.

In the castle was a large room it resembled a conference room.The room features a crystal table surrounded by six wooden chairs and a throne

Sitting in the respective seats were four men and 3 women

The first man was a heavily and bandaged Tyrian

The second man was a tall middle-aged man with a slim build and slightly tanned skin. He had short black and gray hair as well as a thick mustache and eyebrows, and green eyes. He wore a grey overcoat with yellow linings, a yellow dress shirt, and a black necktie. His pants were the same color as his overcoat. His yellow-buttoned undercoat and fingerless gloves matched his cordovan shoes, under which he wore yellow socks.

This man was Arthur Watts

The third Man was a was a tall and muscular middle-aged man. He was also unusually large and broad who stood 6'4". He had short brown hair, a beard and hazel eyes. His hairy arms had some large scars running up them, a result of using Dust infusions.

He wore a two-tone olive green coat over a black 3/4 sleeve shirt, and a large belt. His pants were black, with a pouch strapped to each pants leg, and his boots are brown with white fronts. Some of his scars near the edges of his sleeves are visible.

He was Hazel Reinhart

The final male was a pale, young man with gray eyes and gray hair, partially slicked back while unkempt at the front. He wore a slate gray and black two-tone partial-zip jacket that covers his upper body. He also wears a single notched belt with what appears to be a sash or bandana draped over it. Protecting his arms are a set of rerebraces and Vambraces.

Mercury Black

Sitting opposite to him was young woman with medium-brown skin and dark-red eyes. Her hair is a light, mint-green with a straight fringe and bangs as well as two long locks on each side

She wears two bronze-colored rings on her middle fingers as well as a pair of strappy high-heeled pumps.her attire consisted of an intricate white top and an olive-colored crop top, on the back was an emblem of a gem.

Emerald Satsuri and she was currently fawning over the other woman next to her

a fair-skinned woman with ashen-black hair. Her hair was short, she wore a black mask that appears to be made of black glass over her missing left eye and the scarring from said injury extends into a slight x-shape over the bridge of her nose, as well as having deformed and degraded the tissue of her left ear.