Village

I changed my mind about the chapter with past events because they were proving a bit difficult to write the will be inc in different chapters instead.

It's been 4 hours since his encounter with Tyrion? Tyrone? Tripticon? whatever the mad man's name was Acno didn't acknowledge him important enough to make worth remembering his name.

And right now he could use a break. Hey! Just cause he's a dragon and the most powerful being doesn't mean that walking ISN'T the bane of his existence once in a while why he remember walking ALL the time before being a dragon and still did even then to be more inconspicuous  and while he doesn't need to sleep anymore it does feel good to lay in a comfy cave and sleep once in a while with eating he did need to do it since well he is a living being that needs sustenance he can go a while without food though.

Anyway back on topic he saw he finally got a sign of civilization when he saw a smoke trail in the sky and smelt Barbeque in the air the thought of Barbeque Chicken , Macaroni Pie ,Fried Ice and Potato Salad almost made his mouth water in anticipation he never went into villages(unless it involves dragons) anymore since setting out to kill dragon and mostly hunted and cooked his own food.

And he wasn't nervous he wasn't! He was Acnologia a full grown dragon ...who had not have a proper conversation that didn't involve killing or dragons in 400 damnit ok maybe he was little  nervous but you can't blame him he's been an isolated dragon for so long that he forgot how to be human.

As he neared Jaune realized something he had NO Lien he mentally cursed 'Damnit how can I eat and sleep in an Inn without money' he rubbed his chin in thought before a light bulb went off in his head if he couldn't pay for it maybe they can give it to him.

The former knight reached down and grabbed a handful of dirt he rubbed and spread it all over his torso, cloak, and his face and even his hair(much to his dismay).

He then used his semblance to create an Aura knife and cut various locations(After all the only one who can hurt Acnologia is Acnologia himself) deep enough to draw blood to really add effect after smearing the blood all over him like he did the dirt.

Jaune had to swallow an insane amount of pride for this. Dragons were very proud creatures and to do something so degrading to themselves would have earned a round of a applause. He made sure to turn his Aura off as to not heal the wounds that had dried blood now 

Making his way to the village he saw that they had a bonfire lit dancing and a BBQ grill with people eating 'A celebration or festival' he thought

as he got closer he started to fake limp, pant in faux exhaustion he felt a bubble of anger rise in his chest his dragon side yelling various curses but he ignored it and pressed on.

a villager finally noticed him and frowned Jaune could see the pity in his eye and bit his lip to force back the snarl threatening to come to his lips he had seen much pity directed towards him as his time as Jaune Arc he HATED being pitied and was just thinking of trekking the rest of his journey without eating

As the man came up to him he could see the ears, tail and long main he was snappily dressed in a suit and tie.

The dragon could tell he was a lion Faunus and by the way he dressed the leader and Mayor of he village "Hello there good sir what brings you to my fine village this evening i'm Boris Pennyworth mayor of the village" the Faunus now named Boris introduced himself as he got a good look at Acno and his eyes widened at the various cuts, blood and dirt on him "My word! what happened to you?"

Acno looked and him explained through gritted teeth "I-I was a-ambushed by b-bandits they t-took my weapon and all my Lein" he faked stuttered to really sell it 'I should have been an actor' he mentally thought even though that bubbling anger in his chest was expanding.