A Super Dupper Crazy Sparkly Waky Story

You haven't been feeling all that inspired recently. Writing has become progressively harder and you don't understand why. You have had an immense onslaught of writers block that is starting to really kill you. Then suddenly you get this idea into your head that has the magical ability to free you of the terrifying block. You have the idea to come up with a story with no rules no boundaries just complete and wonderful craziness.

You sit down with your writing utensils in front of you and just start to write. It feels so invigorating cause the story just comes to you naturally because it does not matter what is written just that it was written down. You feel awesome because you are free to write anything that comes to mind. If you want to write a story about having a dinner with some space aliens you can. How about a story of a ferris wheel that spins you into another dimension you can write that too. Whatever your mind wants to write down no matter how weird is completely ok. The freedom of this feels absolutely gratifying.

A long way back I had come up with the idea of writing a super duper crazy fun story because I would get these horrible spurts of writers block and I wanted to figure out something I could do so that writers block would not be so persistent anymore. When I did finally think of writing that way it was immediately one of my favorite things to do when I cannot figure out what I want to write. It has helped me to free my mind to make new connections and to make writing even more enjoyable then before. Really writing whatever comes to mind is just something that is incredibly enjoyable and it breaks up the monotony of writing a regular novel. Sometimes it leads to a better story idea that I had never even thought of before!

Another benefit to writing a crazy story is that it is incredibly relaxing. It makes it so much easier for ideas to simply flow onto the page and the product is usually a super fun read for later. In a way writing this way lets you write completely for yourself. Something that is often hard to do when your writing a story chapter that is meant for not only your enjoyment, but for others. I love this writers block cure and I hope that you try it out sometime.

When in doubt write a crazy story. A lot of times this is the best medicine to give you what you need to be a writing champion once again.

*******
For fun write in the comments a story about the tiger in the pic above. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Free your mind, Be crazy, and love what you write!

Thank you all for reading!!

I hope you all enjoyed it!

With love,

ilovexica