The Lack of Encouragment

You want to be a writer. You read a pretty decent amount and are aspiring to become that best-selling author. You decide to open up google and read up on tips and ways that encourage you to keep going. You find some good sites, but you see many articles on why you should not write. The authors of these articles go on to say how difficult it is and how terrible you are going to write and how hard it is to make any money off of writing.

These sorts of articles slowly eat away at your enthusiasm and want till you decide that your dream was not worth it.

I hate those sort of articles. Especially when I am one of those people who are aspiring to write. They have a way of making you think that you will never be good enough to write anything. Worse still the people who have written these articles are a lot of times writers themselves. They often don't make any sense to me. Why are you telling people not to write when you yourself are an author? Why try to discourage others from doing something that you yourself do and love?

I know that many authors when they start off don't write the best works, but that is what improvement is for. Every writer started somewhere and maybe what they wrote was not the best in the beginning, but later on what they write may be one of the best pieces of writing ever written.

There has never been a story out there that was not written by a human being. A human that has had just as many issues in their life as any other. A person whom had people they loved, made bad decisions, made good decisions, and had felt sadness in their lives. Just your average everyday human-being.

Everybody is capable of doing amazing things. You can do anything you put your mind to. If you want to be a writer then be one. Don't let others excuses or your own stop you from doing what you love. You never know if something beautiful is going to happen if you don't try.

Follow your heart and do what feels right. Do whatever you need to to accomplish your dreams. Do in life whatever makes you happy.
******
Love what you do, Be who you are meant to be, and love life.

Thank you all for reading!

I love you!

-ilovexica

P.S. The youtube video on the side is one of the most inspiring to me as a writer please take a look at it! Thank you again for reading! Keep doing your best in everything you do!