00

I get up and choose my outfit for the day. My hair is pitch black, with small shades of dark brown. I wore it in a middle part, it's length going just above my ears. My eyes were the same as my hair. My skin was as pale as the snow falling to the ground. I wore a black sweater and blue skinny jeans, my white book bag hung on one shoulder, ready for the day ahead.

I get to school and the first person i saw was my crush.. Kim Taehyung. His hair the opposite of mine, almost. Dirty blonde, naturally straight, but permed. Something he did over winter break. The length just passed his ears, but since it was curled it looked about the length of mine. His eyes were dark, and he wore almost the same as me. Black sweater with white jeans, other than the jeans were cut different and his sweater said something on it... in a different language i didn't understand. After watching him talk with his other popular friends.. Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, and my bullies... Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. They were the reason i begged and pleaded my parents to transfer schools, but the only other school was private and had to pay boatloads of money to get in.. which my parents couldn't afford. I sighed and walked into my first period, math.

By the time lunch came around, I had been half starved to death. I had one of the last lunches of the day. Second to last to be exact. 1:02 was the time i read on the clock on my phone. I took my lunch out and then got bombarded by none other than Jin and Namjoon themselves.

"Look who it is..." Jin said, cooly.

"Can you guys leave me alone for one day?" I pleaded.

"Aww you know we can't do that..." Namjoon said sitting down on one side of me.

"Yeah that's no fun Minnie." Jin said, sitting on the other side of me.

"Minnie," was their stupid little nickname they'd given me months prior when school just started. I hated it. I hated it cause that's what my mom would call me when i was five. I'm not five anymore. Im eighteen. I wanted to beat them up. I wanted to hurt them so bad but i couldn't... "You're better than that, you're better than that." My sibling y/n would always say. Sometimes the urge was too strong, though.

I stood up, leaving my lunch and walking away to the boys bathroom. I heard them get up to follow me. I heard another set of footsteps and someone scold them telling them to stop.

"What are you guys doing?!" A familiar voice shouted.

"C'mon Tae... He's weak, an easy target. What happened to the fun Tae? The one who helped us pick on kids like him? He's a loser!" Jin retorted.

I saw he was holding a water bottle, about to pour it on me. Taehyung, at this moment, was my saving grace. I felt my face get a little hot as they argued.

"He's different... and you know i don't do that anymore." Taehyung said, taking the bottle out of Jin's hand and setting it down on the table. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Boys. Sit down or excuse yourself from the cafeteria." Miss Bell exclaimed at the four of us standing in the middle off the room. Miss Bell was meaner than a snake when it came to scolding kids. She always had a way to send chills down everyone's spine, even if they aren't the ones being yelled at. I started down the hallway and opened the double doors heading to the outside seating area.

I sat on a rusty bench and put my knees to my chest. I saw Taehyung come after me and sit next to me. My eyes were burning but i couldn't cry in front of Taehyung... It just wasn't something you wanted to do. He would think I'm weak...

"A-Are you okay?" He said. I turned to him, surprised.

"I guess." I said weakly.

"Are you sure? I'm so sick of them. I don't know why they're doing this to you." He said, cursing under his breath and then moving closer to me.

"I-I don't know either." I said wiping the tears out of my eyes before they fell. He put his hand on my back and reassured me it wouldn't happen again. I bit the inside of my cheek and let my knees down. He looked at me intently making me look away immediately. I didn't like eye contact. It made me feel vulnerable and uncomfortable.

"I promise." He said, and held out his pinky and essentially made me accept. Our pinkies locked and our thumbs touched, sealing the promise.

live, laugh, ship jikook <3

bai, love you baby mochis ❤︎

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ