For 3 minutes Takao was attacking me with her sword and cannons, but she could not harm me because I have a lot of experience and the reaction enough to dodge or intercept Takao's projectiles, as time passed I could get used to the attacks of Takao and I began to counterattack, in a skillful movement of my body I used CQC and managed to subdue Takao very easily, Takao not expecting her to counterattack very quickly, she could not avoid me and she was thrown into the sea face down and her sword flew out, apparently I used a lot of force since Takao did not stand up again, I worried so I measured Takao's pulse and sighed in relief, apparently she is only unconscious, so as I had to help my comrades I left her there Takao is a cruiser after all and doesn't seem like a high ranking officer,so she wouldn't know anything about classified information, so it wasn't worth taking her prisoner.

POV THIRD PERSON

QE: We are at a standstill.

Hood: Yes, we did not take damage, but we were not able to inflict damage on the enemy either.

QE: Yes, we are stuck, by the way, what is Eagle Union doing?

Wales: Enterprise is leading splendidly from the rear.

QE: That is very rare coming from her.

Belfast: It may rain today.

Warspite: Yes, you are right, something very rare coming from Lucky E, however, I think that is necessary, if the leader falls here, the morale would drop quickly.

QE: So Enterprise is being cautious this time.

Wales: What shall we do, Your Majesty?

QE: Press them, push the enemy back, line up and take turns firing, don't let the enemy counterattack, deploy the destroyers and defend the battleships.

Wales: As Your Majesty says.

Wales retires and then Queen Elizabeth focuses on the Eagle Union vessels moving each group on their own.

QE: My God, why is the Eagle Union formation so messy?

Warspite: Your majesty, that is because Enterprise separates its fleet by groups and each group has a leader, this is to attack on several flanks and avoid overlapping fire.

QE: Yes, I see, so that formation has that purpose.

Warspite: Yes.

Hood: Speaking of Enterprise, I haven't seen her in a while.

Warspite: Don't tell me ...

QE: Apparently she has already gone to the front.

Warspite: My God, why is a rearguard ship going to fight in the vanguard?

QE: No idea. I guess she wants to be the main character as always.

Enterprise's fight against Kaga was endless.

Enterprise: Well, what can you do?

Enterprise opens the cockpit and jumps out, Kaga thinking Enterprise is still flying, she aggressively pursues the wrong target.

Enterprise:  Omae wa mo shindeuru!

Kaga: Nani !? At what time?

Enterprise releases the arrow and hits Kaga, leaving her shocked.

Kaga: You damn ... ta (Loses consciousness)

 ta (Loses consciousness)