Debt

"Oh fuck." You say under your breath but quickly start pleading with Sejin. "Listen, I'm so so so so so sorry! I promise I'm not trespassing and Jungkook said it was okay, I'm really not trying to invade or anything, p u h l e a s e don't call the cops, or have me arrested, or kicked out of Korea- I'm not a crazed fan I just-"

"Really, Babe you gotta stop. Let me explain it to him. It's fine...hopefully," Jungkook says.

"Okay. Okay good. Sejin, Sir- Jungkook is going to explain it to you, okay? You don't need me to tell you that but I just wanted to let you know. Alright. Okay. I'm shutting up now. Jungkook?" You stop, awkwardly looking up at your new boyfriend for guidance.

"I know you're not going to like this," Jungkook starts. "However, it's something you're going to have to accept."

"Are you about to come out to me? If so, it's fine I could tell by all the piercings and-"

"No- wait, what? Nope, never mind." Jungkook says, cutting off Sejin's assumptions. "I have a new girlfriend and surprise! She's the teacher you fired yesterday! But I really like her so if you have objections you're going to have to forever hold your peace." Jungkook explains.

"Well first off, I'd like to say that that is one span of events in just two days. Second, I know you like her. I told Yooseok to ready up the car when Hoseok told me what he did. I figured that if you were willing to argue with me and fight for her, you must really feel something special for her. I was out of pocket with the whole going through your phone, sure. I apologize, Jungkook, I really do. I needed some time to calm down, you know I'm quick to forgive anyway. I just want you to be safe and happy and if that means pushing aside my pride, I am more than happy to do so," Sejin says with soft and gentle eyes. "And I hope that you'll forgive me for my actions-" He looks over at you then back to Jungkook. "-Both of you."

Sejin extends his hand toward the youngest of the group for an apology handshake but Jungkook smiles and pushes it away before gripping him into a hug. "Thank you. It means a lot. I have to apologize too if I may have disrespected you in anyway. I know I don't say it a lot, but I love and appreciate you for always looking out for me, Manager." Jungkook admits, before they break their warm embrace.

"Ah, I see I've gained my title back. I'm honored," Sejin acknowledges before doing a quick head bow.

"Please, the pleasure is mine. The good thing about family is that they always come back to each other. Seems corny, especially over an argument that was resolved in a day..." Jungkook says.

"But..?" Namjoon questions, leaning his head forward in expectation.

"Nothing. That's it. It seemed corny after I said it and I regretted it," Jungkook explains. "Although if you like, I don't know, killed my dog then I wouldn't forgive you. Might go on a killing spree."

"Alright John Wick," Sejin laughs. "And you," he says your name. "I know I wasn't the nicest to you and I have to apologize for that."

You nod. "I get it. You were trying to keep him safe. I can promise you that I will never do anything to deliberately hurt him...unless he like goes insane or on a killing spree like he mentioned before," you smile awkwardly.

"Yes, well hopefully he doesn't do that. Although in all seriousness, I want to give you another chance. How would you like to work as an in house tutor and translator and tutor? I would like to make things up to you, and I'm putting a lot of trust in you on this. I'm telling you now, you have to be on top of things if you do take this job because it's a full time gig," Sejin explains.

You look over at Jungkook unsurely then back to his waiting manager. "Wow, um thank you, first of all. While the offer is amazing, really, the rules prohibit me from dating Jungkook while under contract. I can't do that." You say.

"I know," Sejin says. "Which is why I'd have you sign a new contract- one that doesn't include that minor rule."

"No way..." You look over at Jungkook, who smiles at you warmly. "Wow, Sejin- um that's amazing! Thank you it's just, I don't know if I can take you up on that offer. I'll need some time to think because you know, you just fired me and then getting rehired in the next day is a lot."

Sejin laughs, causing your face to wash over with a confused expression. "Oh you're not getting rehired today. You'd have around two months of probation- one month if you end up proving very helpful as an in-house tutor and translator. Does that change your mind in anyway?"

"Oh...okay? Right, that makes a lot of sense actually." You say awkwardly. Sejin simply looks at you waiting for a response. You look over at Jungkook. "Kook, what do you think?" You ask.

Your boyfriend lets out a puff of air and puts a hand on his hip, the other over his chin as he turns to look at you. "Well I think it's a great opportunity, and I'd love for us to be able to see each other in the workplace. But at the end of the day, it's your choice and I'm not going to ask you to do anything you don't want. I'll support you with whatever decision you make. Don't feel pressured whatsoever- I'm here for you." He tells you sincerely.

"That was a little too sincere of an answer, and while I thank you for it, I seriously only need like a 'take the job' or a 'don't take the job', Kook." You laugh and he subsequently does as well.

"So um...are you going to take the job or not, because honestly I was just trying to be nice and the decision wasn't supposed to take this long. I can offer the position to someone else seriousl-" Sejin starts.

"Really? Can you offer the job to that hot bodyguard that we have? I've been holding off from making a move because of that rule but I see the way he looks at me, seriously!" Yoongi says.

"Well, can he speak English?" Sejin asks, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow with a slight grin on his face.

"No, but if that tutoring contract allows him to date me, does it r e a l l y matter?"

"Yes. That's literally the point of the job. Plus, he's actually married. You performed at the wedding, remember?" Sejin explains.

"YoU peRfORMeD aT tHe weDdInG- give me a break. Him and his wife can't be THAT serious. He tackles too many fans at airports with too much determination to NOT be in love with me secretly." Yoongi says before scoffing.

"That's his literal job to- you know what? Never mind. You-" Sejin turns his attention back to me. "Did you make up your mind?"

You think for a second before smiling and giving Jungkook's hand a quick tight squeeze. "Yep, I've got my decision."

A/N: FINALLY A SHORT CHAPTER OMG! Anyway next chapter is the last one! It was short of a quick ending but I just wanted to finish the story. I hope you've enjoyed so far! If so please make sure to vote, share and comment. You probably already know what her decision was, but make sure to read the final chapter to truly know! Thank you for reading! Have a good day/evening/night and remember you're loved! I'll see you for the final author's note in the next chapter :)