Labels of Love

"Well wait, wait, wait- now hold on a second. Your girlfriend? This is my first time seeing her in person though and you know about the dating compromise." A black haired member says as he chews on noodles.

"Yeah I know-"

"D O you know, Jungkook? Go ahead and remind us of it," the member says after cutting off Jungkook.

"I know that she's supposed to be introduced and verified by you guys before I can actually date her but," Jungkook tries to explain but the member starts up again.

"Yeah but Hoseok and I haven't met her yet so how are you bringing her here as your girlfriend, huh?" The member questions. The 'Hoseok' guy looks at him from across the table then looks down, seemingly in great thought at what his friend had said, as he sits back in his chair. His side profile is gorgeous.

"With all due respect, Yoongi, you're talking a lot about rules for a person who commited a crime by leaking someone's address

"With all due respect, Yoongi, you're talking a lot about rules for a person who commited a crime by leaking someone's address. But yeah I'M the one who has to restate the rules. Now if you would let me talk since you know what happened last time you didn't like someone's girlfriend," Jungkook snaps back, but waits for the Yoongi guy to say something else, though Yoongi simply listens and stays silent.

"What I MEANT to say is that I was bringing her here so that I can get everyone's approval before I officially ask her." Jungkook explains. "Or at least let everyone meet her first because I'm going to date her regardless of you guys' approval because I really, really, really like her."

While you aren't a fan of their rules of approval because it seems intimidating and off, you smile at Jungkook's surety. "Thank you JK, I really, really, really like you too." You say.

"Okay fine, whatever." Yoongi says, scoffing before picking up another grip of noodles with his chopsticks.

"Great so. I think maybe we should just go down the line. Namjoon, what're you thinking?" Jungkook asks. You look at Namjoon worriedly, not knowing what he's going to say.

"I mean considering I was the one who told her to meet you before you guys left, I'd say I'm a supporter." Namjoon says before turning to you. "And by the way, we don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with this whole verification thing. It's just that we had to create a dating rule because when Taehyung got his girlfriend one of the members had some...problems." He says, giving a quick side glance to Yoongi.

"Oh come on, are y'all going to EVER let that go?" Yoongi asks.

"No. No, we are not, you criminal." Taehyung says, adding a dramatic huff and eye-roll.

"How are things going with Karate Chick?" Jungkook asks. He shudders. "She was pretty but she sure packed a punch under pressure."

"Oh- She was pretty? This is the first I'm hearing of it." You say, tilting your head up at Jungkook, your eyebrows slightly furrowed.