Nightmare

Fluff
Non-Despair AU
Yeahh...

Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were just lying in bed, both of them asleep, but not for long.

Kazuichi was tossing and turning in bed, and then, his eyes shot open. He had a nightmare.

He stayed still like that for a few seconds, before his eyes slowly started to water. He quickly smacked his hand over his mouth, begging not to make any noise and wake up Fuyuhiko.

It was working for a few seconds, but his tears weren't keeping up.

Kazuichi slowly turned so he was facing the wall, and his back was facing Fuyuhiko's.

He decided to just let the tears fall, while he stayed silent. Just then, he heard something move in the bed, and turned around.

"Kazu-f*cking-ichi I'm trying to sleep, you shouldn't...Kaz? You okay?"

Fuyuhiko woke up to Kazuichi's whimpers.

"Aww, Kaz..."

"I-I'm sorry, nothing -sniff- nothing-happened..."

Fuyuhiko was now fully awake, but that wasn't on his mind.
"Hey...Kaz...you know you don't have to lie to me...do you want to...y'know..talk about it?"

Kazuichi shook his head.

"I don't want to think about that. Not now, not ever." Kaz said, more calm than a few seconds ago. "Oh, Kaz..."
Fuyuhiko loved calling Kazuichi by his nickname that practically everyone called him by.

Fuyuhiko kissed Kazuichi's cheek softly, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Kazuichi then sat up and pulled Fuyuhiko in his lap so he was facing him. "I love you, Fuyuhiko..sooo much, like you don't even know..."

Kazuichi then pulled Fuyuhiko's chin and kissed him softly.

They stayed like that until they kinda had to breathe.

"Kaz...go to sleep!"

Fuyuhiko whacked Kaz with a pillow and lay back down on the bed. Kazuichi also lay back down, and within a few minutes, both were asleep without waking up for the rest of the night.

I had no idea what to write so here