"Nope it's perfectly fine thank you," Naala smiled politely,

She was driving her Maybach truck which was a very big car, but it fit all her kids in it.

"You is a very little lady," The man said with a smirk,

"I'm aware," Naala laughed. She took a good look at him and raised a brow,

"Isn't that car too small for you?" She pointed to his Porsche.

"I'm good with small spaces," He said with a wink,

"I bet you are," Naala said her eyes stuck on his print showing through his grey joggers.

"I'm gonna go in now," Naala said clearing her throat. She was anti-men at the moment, it was her and her kids only.

The man stepped forward, "Me too, come on," He said leading the way.

Naala gave him a weird look and followed behind him.

"Ladies first," He stepped back so she could stand at the counter.

"You just want to look at my ass," Naala frowned picking up a stick of gum and a few candy bars.

"Probably," He shrugged,

"Pervert," Naala said placing the things down. "Can I do $70 on Pump 2," She spoke to the attendant.

"And the same on pump 1," The man said stepping closer to her and placing his water bottle down.

"You don't have to do that," Naala shook her head as he pulled out a stack of money and paid for her gas.

"I can't stand by and watch my woman pay for her own gas," He laughed,

"Your woman?" Naala chuckled, "I don't even know your name,"

"Artist," He introduced himself. "And I guess your name is Naala?"

"Are you stalking me?" Naala frowned,

"Your plate," He pointed at her car. Hassan was extra, her plate did spell out her name.

"Oh I forgot," Naala replied picking up her stuff.

"I'm guessing you didn't buy the car," Artist commented,

"It was a gift, so no I didn't buy it," Naala laughed, "Is Artist your real name?"

"Yeah, people call me Ace though," Artist informed her. Naala's left eye twitched in annoyance.

"I knew there was something about you," Naala squinted at him.

"Ex boyfriend's name?" Artist quizzed leaning against his car.

"Baby daddy," Naala corrected unlocking her car.

"Damn, you got a baby?" Artist said in shock. Naala looked about 21 to him.

"I have 4," Naala replied, her kids were a blessing to her and she would never be ashamed to claim them.