Herman Easton answered and followed the order.

When he got the clothes, then went to the changing room on the second floor. When he opened the door, he saw Jared Cromwell's shiny leather shoes. His suit pants were clinging to his slender legs, and his upper body was naked. Male hormones were fully radiating from him and he looked so sexy.

That body, his chest muscles and abdomen muscles, and that Apollo's belt!

Tsk tsk tsk!

Although Jared Cromwell was a player, it was undeniable that his handsome face, sexy body and masculine essence was enough to drive anyone crazy.

If Jared Cromwell went to take a porn film shooting, he surely would buy the genuine HD Blue disc and play it over 30 times a day.

It was yummilicious.

Jared Cromwell's face darkened. "What are you looking at? Bring me the shirt!"

Herman Easton handed him the shirt and said shamelessly, "Who likes to see this?"

Jared Cromwell held the shirt in his hand. "I am still angry with you about last night. Do you want to provoke me again today?"

"I do not dare to?" Herman Easton shrugged his shoulders. "You are the Boss, and I am the assistant who is about to be fired. How dare I provoke you? As long as you and Julian Nye don't get me involved, and clear with boundaries, so that everyone can be at ease."

Jared Cromwell snorted. "So, how about you being so intimate with Vic Hurley just now?"

Herman Easton did not see it that way at all. "What have Vic Hurley and I done to you? We were college friends. Is there a problem with our reunion and talking about the old days? Beside, Vic Hurley is intelligent, humble and modest. I like talking to him. Is it anything to do with you?"

Jared Cromwell threw the shirt aside and pressed Herman Easton against the wall. "Do you remember whose assistant you are?"

Herman Easton looked at Jared Cromwell who was so close to him and suddenly pressed against him like an animal. He was scared and wanted to reach out and push him away.

However, since Jared Cromwell's upper body was naked at this time, he directly reached out to rub Jared Cromwell's chest muscles.

It was hot and muscular.

Juicy and sexy.

Jared Cromwell looked down at Herman Easton's hand that covered his chest muscles. "Are you enjoy?"

Herman Easton smiled awkwardly. Even though he was shameless, he could not help blushing and quietly withdrew his hand. "Well... not bad, not bad..."

"I remember you're still the assistant of Cromwell's. Do you think it's appropriate to be seen together with the senior officials of other companies in public?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You are going to against me for the rest of this period, aren't you?"

Herman Easton sighed helplessly. "President Cromwell, even if I am an employee of the Cromwell's, it's my personal freedom to talk to anyone."

Freedom? What the f*ck freedom!

He was really too free like a bird now!

Jared Cromwell was so angry that he grabbed Herman Easton's chin, lowered his head and kissed him.

Herman Easton's disobedient attitude made him mad.

He had an impulse in his heart, that wanted to use all kind of methods to make this person to be obedient!

When Herman Easton was distracted, Jared Cromwell's lips clung to his. Jared Cromwell's arms constrained him, his hot body temperature surrounded him, and his naked chest tightly stuck to his body.

The more he struggled, the tighter Jared Cromwell held him. He was almost suffocating.

"Bang---"

Without hesitation, Herman Easton raised his hand and slapped Jared Cromwell.

For a moment, the atmosphere in the changing room became tense.

Jared Cromwell's eyes were darkened. "Herman Easton, you're bold."

"President Cromwell, I won't play with you. I warned you before, we have broke up. You are only my boss now. Your current behavior, seriously, it is sexual harassment!"

Jared Cromwell stared at him dangerously.

"Vic Hurley and I are just friends. I am a professional person. When I talk with him, we don't involve any confidential information. You can rest assured." Herman Easton took a deep breath. "So, you don't have to do such a thing to me. If you dare to harass me again..... I'm not afraid to use a stapler to stick your testis to a stool."

With that, he leaned into Jared Cromwell's ear. "I mean it!"

After that, he straightened his back and left, leaving Jared Cromwell in the fitting room. This half-naked man of nearly 1.9 meters stood still, with conflicted feelings in his heart.