"Yes"

"Was she beautiful?", she asked back her eyes not leaving his face. His face morphed into disgust at her words.

"How would I know if she was beautiful or not? She was my business partner's daughter?", he spoke as she nodded.

"So she is a little girl", she asked as he looked the other way.

"No she is not a little girl but I have not seen her in that way. In fact, they asked me to have dinner with them and at that point I realized how much time passed away", he hissed coldly at her.

"Oh so she wanted to have food with you as well. So what more did they offer you? A warm house? A beautiful room to rest? A warm bed?", she asked looking deadly in his eyes as he gritted.

"And a beautiful girl", she ended in a mere whisper. He closed his eyes loosing his calm completely.

He held her upper arm in a tight grip before pushing her to the warm harshly making her wince.

"Enough is enough Kimaya. You have said enough. I have been silent taking your stupid shit from so long just because I was wrong here but it doesn't mean you are going to point a finger on my character. You think it is all fine. I didn't even say anything about that stupid friend of yours and still you gave your phone to me feeling bad that I was doubting you", he spoke growling in anger making her close her eyes in fear.

"Why shouldn't I go to some other woman when my wife is just pushing me away from her? Whose moods change like weather? You act like you trust me a moment and the next moment you are pointing fingers at me. You think you are always right but that is not the thing right now", he held his throat in a tight grip making her open her eyes.

"You pointed fingers at me just because I came late. My life don't really only revolve around you. I have the whole business to take care of. You are not the only person in my life. You are my responsibility not more than it", he growled at her before taking few steps away from her.

"Don't ever try meddling in my life again. I told you already I can only give you my loyalty stop expecting things from me", he told her lifting up her saree placing it on her shoulder before walking out of the room. She continued staring in space before following him.

She wanted to go back to her home but frowned when she found him walking down the stairs wearing his jacket.

"Where are you going?", she asked following him.

"I don't think I am answerable to you", he stated walking to the door. She held his wrist stopping him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Have you seen the weather outside?", she asked in surprise.

"You must be known to that after all you were standing there enjoying the weather in this thin piece of cloth", he pointed at her clothes making her frown. He took a step towards the door.

She came in between him and the door.

"If you didn't want me to meddle in your life, you shouldn't have married. If you are married, you would have to answer to thousands of question. If I asked you something doesn't mean you are going to behave like this. At least I presented my thoughts infront of you instead of keeping them to myself and ruining our relationship more", she tried to explain. She could see the anger in his eyes.

The stubborn eldest son of Ahlawat family was aggressive as well. He didn't like to be questioned especially on his loyalty.

"Get away", he spoke flicking his fingers making her shake her head.

"The weather is bad outside. I can't let you out", she told him stubbornly. He nodded his head looking coldly at her.

"Make me stay here than", he stated making her frown.