Luna

Chapter 25:

The day with Aubri was peaceful , she slept quite a lot which is longer than normal. A knock comes from my door and I open it to reveal Alfie, "I am here to retrieve my niece," he says in a monotone voice.

"Whatever you weirdo," I pack her belongings up quickly and hand them to him. "Thank you again for watching her, moms gonna have her tonight," he says in his normal voice.

Once they leave I go change into my bra and my shorts with fuzzy socks, it's looks like it's about to rain.

I turn on a movie and watch it while I wait for Matteo.

Matteo:
Can we cancel today ? Jax and Eli wanna go out for there first day back.

Me:
Yea, be safe I love you

Mattoe:
I will, love you too

I place my phone and the couch and take a quick nap.

I'm awoken by my door opening, i check my phone and see it's 2am. "Luna," Matteo whines, he walks over to the couch.

"About now I'd wanna have sex but all I want to do is cuddle," he says and plops on the couch, I put my legs back on the couch and he lays between them putting his head on my bare stomach.

I play with his hair til I hear faint snores, I scoot down a bit so I can grab the covers, i stand cause the covers aren't there. Matteo is sweating like a pig, I take his pants and shirt off and leave him in his boxers.

I find the covers and turn the air on to 65•, I shimmy back under him and his head flips so that his right cheek is on my stomach and his face is towards the TV.

"I love you," he mumbles in his sleep, he sure says that a lot. "Are you gonna say it back?," he asks, is he talking to me.

"Luna," he says, "oh your awake," I say, "I've been awake since you got up," he says mostly asleep, "oh well I love you too," I kiss his head.

"I wanna have another child," he mumbles and falls asleep, a what?!

I end up falling asleep with that one thought in my mind.

I wake up to see Matteo still asleep, I try not to move to much. After 3 episodes of the vampire diaries, Matteo wakes, "good morning love," he says and I smile, "morning," I say getting up.

"So we're showering?," he asks, "I guess we are," I say and he yawns.

After our shower we brush our teeth, "we're going on a date tonight, we'll it's more of a stay home have something planned," he says and I nod.

"My mom has Aubri all day so shall we start this date?," he asks and I nod. I put on my sports bra and shorts, Matteo is shirtless only in his shorts.

"What are watching first?," I ask giving him the remote, he turns on Vampire Diaries from episode one.

We spend all day binging Vampire Diaries and the Originals, by the time we finished it was dark.

"When are we gonna tell people about us?," i ask, we've been dating for 2 months. "Whenever you want to, but know there gonna raise hell," he says and I nod agreeing.

"How about tomorrow?," I ask sheepishly, "ok, I want everyone to know your mine," he says and kisses me.

"How do you feel about another child?," i basically blurt out,  "k-kids," he says stuttering a bit, "I mean I know we- well you have Aubri, but don't you her to have a sibling," I say in a soft voice.

"This isn't one of those times where the girls like asking about babies cause she's pregnant," he looks curious, "oh hell no, I'm talking about down the road somewhere," I say.

"Yea I would love to have a boy," he says and I nod, happy with the answer. "Hey Luna look," I turn towards him and he captures my lips with his.

The kiss starts off slow and passionate but eventually get more rough.

I hear someone knock on my bedroom door, Fuck knock POUND. "I don't care if your still going at it, Matteo Rodgers Vance get your ass out here," Gio says.

"Your middle names Rodgers?," I stupidly ask, "just put some clothes on," he throws me a shirt and some shorts. He puts on his shorts with no shirt and I swear I could never get tired of seeing that.

He opens the door and sit against the headboard with the covers covering my lap, while Matteo sits on the edge of the bed.

Gio walks in, "it reeks of sex in here," we roll our eyes, SEX HAS A SMELL? "Anyways Ashlyn has to go," he says firmly like the decisions already been made.

"What am I supposed to do about that? I'm barely there," he says, "exactly she thinks cause your not there she doesn't have to anything either you tell her to get her shit straightened out or she's gone," he says and walks out.

"I gotta go deal with that," he says and I nod, "actually just come with me," he says and I agree. He throws on a tank top showing his arms with a white button up leaving the buttons undone.

I throw on some jeans and a crop top, putting hair in a bun and slipping on crocs.

We walk outside hand in hand, the elevator doors open and we walk in, once the elevator stops at ground level they open and heads snap towards us.

We quickly unhook hands and make our way into the lobby, "hi Matteo," some random girls says, all you hear is a bunch of 'hey' and 'hi's from them.

"Hey Matteo I'm back," Lexi chirps with her annoying ass voice, "oh your with her, what were you doing fixing her sink," I try to conceal my anger.

"Nope," he says with a straight face, "what we're you rearranging her bathroom, kitchen?," she asks snooping, "I was rearranging something just not any of those choices," he says and she shuts up real fast.

I know I'm red, "ready?," he asks and I nod. We walk into the mansion and see Ashlyn yelling at a maid about some shit, probably b.s. "You didn't even make the bottle right who adds 8 ounces of milk and only 4 scoops," she yells.

"A sane person your only supposed to add half," he says, "I'm sorry Maria you can go," he says glaring at Ashlyn and Maria quickly walks away.

"Your not gonna stay here and act like you own the place, either you get a job or start learning and actually trying to be a mother, then you can't stay here," he says coldly.

"You don't have a job and you live here," she says, "I actually do have a job," he responds. "If I wanted which I am getting pretty soon my own place then I would get it, cause I have the money," he also says.

"Sorry not everyone is laying on money like you," she glares, "your not trying to get a job at all, you could have asked anybody around here to get a job in the Mafia but did you no," she walks out rolling her eyes like she didn't wanna hear another word.

"I can't with her," he says and plops down.

1249 words.

~IYELLALOT