Luna

Chapter 9:

I get back to my room and I put my clothes away before heading over to the mansion, why you may ask. Well Alfie needs help with this school project and all his brothers are to dumb to help him.

I open the door and go straight to Alfie's room trying to avoid Matteo at all costs, I mean who wants to talk to someone who was basically getting sloppy toppy on the phone with you after they stayed the night at your house.

Shit, I just made that personal.

I knock on his door and I hear screaming, "this game is ass," he yells and I open the door and see him playing Fortnite. "Hey bud, where's your homework?," I ask in a quite voice I know how angry this family can get.

"It's ok Luna, my homework's right there we can start now," he says in a calm voice and I shoot him a small smile.

We start on his geometry homework first, "I'm telling you if you add a positive to a negative it's a negative," I argue with him, "no it's not," he argues back.

"Let's go ask my brothers," he says and I agree.

Gio~ me

Julie~ Alfie

Stef~ Alfie

"Only one left is Matteo," he says and my eyes widen, "no that's ok we don't have to ask him anything," I say quickly. "Look we know you guys sleep together last night it's nothing to be weird about sex is n-," I cut him off quickly.

"1. We didn't sleep together at all I can assure that or before you say it kissed, we never touched each other romantically," I explain.

"So what the hell is going on between-," Matteo walks in, I shift on my feet awkwardly. "Between who?," he asks glass of whiskey in one hand.

"You and Luna," Gio says and I glare at him, "what do you mean Luna and I are normal," he says like this morning didn't happen.

"Yea see where normal," I say quickly trying to grab Alfie to go back to his room, but he stands not moving a muscle. "What's up with you? You've been weird since our phone call this morning and you haven't looked me in the eyes since I walked in," he says.

"Sorry I can't look you in the eyes after you get head on the phone with me," I glance up at him and his eyes widen and he flushes red and gasps are heard, "so the secrets out can we finish your homework now?," I ask bluntly.

Alfie just stands there awkwardly, "you know whatever finish your homework yourself I have to get ready for training tomorrow and I'm tired, so I'll be on my way," I say uncomfortable and walk out.

I walk into my room and plop on the couch, and remember a flashback from last night.

~
I watch Teo sleep peacefully on my lap, his extreme jawline which he probably works on 27 times a day, the small smile on his lips goes unnoticed. His lips slight parted showing his two front teeth, his slightly tan skin glows under the light of the morning sun.

I'm hungover and the sun is bright as hell but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity seeing Matteo sleep, and carefree, usually he's uptight.

He stirs a bit so now's he's going on his back showing his shirtless torso, his broad shoulders and his chest rise and falls as he breathes. His 6 pack slightly rising and falling as he breathes also, his prominent v-line is just there and the only way you could see it was because his pants were slightly down.

His dark coffee brown hair sticking up in all directions from where my hands were tangled in it from massaging his scalp per his request. His nostrils slightly flaring as he breathes through them.

He mumbles something.

'I love you Aubri'

And drifts back to sleep.

I lift his head and walk into the kitchen, and make me some sushi. I thank my grandma for buying me a sushi maker much love to her.

It's takes about 15 minutes for me to make it and I come back and see Matteo peacefully asleep on the couch, I lift his head and sit back down turning on Vampire diaries and eating my sushi.

One question keeps coming into mind, Who's Aubri?

~
My door opening knocks me out of my flashback, I pull out my gun that's in my sofa cushions and point it at the door. Teo walks in with his hands up in a surrender motion.

"You can't just walk in dickhead," I say and sit back on my couch, "we need to talk," he says and I agree. He sits on the opposite end of my couch and begins.

"There was this girl was hooking up with her name was Sophie, I said I don't wanna see her anymore and she came over this morning and she tried to force herself onto me, that's what you heard she was touching me without my permission when we were on the phone," he explains.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," I say and he nods, "well my stepdads funeral is tomorrow so I'll be out tomorrow," I explain. "Ok just text me when you get back," he says and I nod.

"Wanna watch Vampire Diaries with me?," I practically beg, "Sure Caroline's hot," he says and I almost make a face but remains intact and I opt for rolling my eyes. "Are you jealous, babe?," he says slightly turning his head slightly smiling showing off his deep dimple.

FUCK ME NOW.

"n-no I mean no," I stutter out like a feel, I facepalm myself, and I know my face is red, now he's full on smiling. "Are you sure?," he asks coming closer, I don't respond.

Suddenly I hear the Netflix thing go off and I flinch, he fucking played me. That bastard clicked Netflix, fuck him.

You know you want to.

A voice says in my head, he's laughing at my dumbass. "Fuck you," I mutter, "you know you want to," he says smirking, "Don't be so smug asshole," I say and click on my profile.

Lydia still has a profile every time I turn it on, my heart races. I'm glad my stepdad is gone I hated that bastard, but I just lost the only father figure in my life.

Who am I kidding he was never a father.