Matteo

Chapter 4:

After the whole Luna and Blondie thing I needed a drink, I grab a bottle of whiskey and lock myself in my office.

A faint knock comes from my door, "come in," I say taking another swig. The door opens and Luna walks in, she first spots the bottle then me, "can I help you?," I ask.

"Yea just came to apologize for the whole Lexi thing," she says, "who's Lexi?," I ask. "The blonde girl I almost killed," she responds looking at me, "oh I had no idea what her name was," I answer honestly.

She plops down in the chair in front of my desk, "yea, how old are you?," she asks out of the blue, "20," I say. She clicks her tongue, "underaged drinking is not a good look on you Matteo," she says trying not to laugh.

"Cry me a river about it," I respond tilting my head a bit, "Why'd you try to kill Blondie?," I ask seriously wanting to know. "She slapped me after I was trying to help her dumbass, her and this other girl were fighting because you were being mean to Lexi and she thinks you like her, and the other one said you winked at her," she says really fast.

"calma le tue tette," I say and she looks unamused.
(Calm your tits)

"qualunque cosa ho detto cosa avevo bisogno di dire ciao," she says standing up, "ciao," is my only reply before letting her leave.
(Whatever I said what I needed to say bye)

It's a good 10 minutes after she leaves and I get bored, see I'm not a normal person when I get drunk. I get horny like extremely.

I take another swig and that's the last thing I remember before waking up to the sun in my eyes.

I groan and try to roll over but roll onto someone, my eyes spring open and I see Riley.

Famous model, Riley Rosie, aka my ex girlfriend. She's always been my safe choice it wasn't a bad break up, we were just toxic and not good for each other.

My door opens, "Matteo I got your voicemail and I think- ahhh," she screams turning around and walking out. "Hey baby," Riley says, "Hey you uhh gotta go," I try to reason with her.

"What no, we're getting back together, you can't keep calling me for these casual hook ups," she says angry, "I was drunk and you know how I get when I'm drunk," I shrug my shoulders.

"Who was that bitch that walked in?," she asks venom lacing her voice, "the bitches name is Luna, I can hear your thin walls whore," Luna says from outside my door.

"Who even is she?," Riley asks, "she's a recruit," I answer slipping in my boxers. "Since when do you talk to recruits?," she asks annoyed, "I don't but she's a chill one, so not to long ago," I slip on to grey sweatpants and walk into my bathroom.

"You should be gone by the time I'm downstairs for breakfast, in 5 minutes," i say and she nods.

After I finish up in the bathroom, I go downstairs to the kitchen. I see Luna and Riley glaring at each other, "Can I punch her?," Riley asks.

"Try and see how far it gets ya," Luna spits back at her, "ladies no need to fight over me," I say arrogantly to calm the tension.

"Trust me I'm done fighting for you," Luna murmurs, "Well I just dropped by to talk about the voicemail," Luna says. "What voicemail?," my younger brother Giovanni asks, he walks into the kitchen shirtless.

Looking sweaty, Luna and Riley, seemed to forgotten I was here for a second just openly admiring my brother. "Hey Gio," Luna says, "Hey Luna," they do a cool handshake.

"Have you met all my brothers?," I ask and she nods. "Alfie introduced me to all of them," she says grabbing a banana from the fruit basket, she tries open it. "You know it's fake right?," I ask one eyebrow raised.

"Shut up bitch," she says setting it back down, "so what email were you talking about?," Riley asks, "oh it doesn't matter right now, I'll catch up with you later, Teo," she says nonchalantly and leaves.

"She even has a nickname for you," Riley says, "why the hell are you still here?," I ask with no emotion at all. She freezes before scurrying up to my room and rushing down, to leave.

"Teo?," Gio asks, "it's the first time I've ever heard her say it, so ion know," I answer honestly. "Riley? Why was she here?," Gio asks, "I was drunk as fuck," I answer.

"True but if moms find out she was here, your ass is grass," he says walking out the kitchen.

My mom hates Riley, she thought Riley only used me for fame and money. Sure, she has all that but before we got together she was on the brink of bankruptcy. When we were together I got her agents, shows, and pop-up appearances, then she got money and the fame and started acting weird so I broke it off.

After she's never tried to contact me and vice versa, I don't know what happened last night.

I decide to shower before going outside to the same recruits from yesterday. "Blondie how's your neck?," I ask, "it's better you wanna come kiss my boo-boo?," she asks and her friends giggle.

"Umm how about I call Luna again?," I mock, she gulps in fear before shaking her head. Someone walks in the door, "ever heard of knocking?," I ask. "Yea but do I do it? Nahh so deal with it," she sass back.

"Ok this is a loving example of what gets you killed in the mafia, don't be like Luna Baytop," I yell very loudly so everyone gets the point. "You know my full name I'm honored," she coos.

"He knows everyone's name," Blondie says, "oh really, what's her name?," she asks more to me. "Blondie," I answer quickly, "her real name Teo," she says sitting in my chair.

"I don't fucking know, why are you here Luna?," I ask irritated, "Well I got out of class early per Alfie starting extremely early, and I love pissing people off, why not go to the most short tempered person," she says.

"I'm short tempered, you tried to kill Blondie cause she slapped you," I say getting pissed now. "I have accomplished my goal so I'm going to mess with Stef or Julie," she says standing up.

She walks out, "how does she get to call you by your real name along with all of you?," another girl asks, "cause us and her family go way back," she doesn't know it and I only found out recently.

But all that's on my mind is that voicemail. What was in it?

1153 words

~IYELLALOT