Matteo

Chapter 2:

I'm awoken by loud banging on my door, I swear I'm gonna kill whoever is there. I swing it open and see atleast 15 people looking at me, about 8 girls and 7 guys.

I pull my gun out from my dresser beside the door, "Who the hell are you?," I harshly say to the strangers, they back away slightly with There hands up in a surrender way.

"W-we're the new r-recruits," one says scared, "if any of you ever, come near my door again, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger," I say in a warning tone.

"It won't happen again sir," another says, I feel eyes on me starting at me, I look over and see a blonde with a face full of makeup.

"Why do you have makeup on to train?," I ask her like she's dumb, "I-umm-well," she couldn't even complete her sentence.

"Go wipe it off and I consider you late for your act of stupidity, so that's 2 extra miles for you, the rest of you go to training room B and wait there," I close my door and once my gun down.

After I get dressed in my all back outfit, I head down to room B. I walk in and the room falls silent everyone's frozen in place in single file rows.

"Ok we're gonna start off with the basics of stretching then we're gonna run 3 miles, and come back and weight everyone into different groups depending on weight," I yell walking back and forth so everyone can hear me.

"Don't be ashamed of your weight or disappointed everyone's body are different," I yell honestly.

The blonde girl walks in now with a bare face, she scrambles to her spot. "Starting right here we're gonna state our names, you will get a nickname, cause I don't remember names," I yell.

"Your nickname will depend on your skill, some are skilled at shooting some fighting and some knives," I say before they start saying there names.

Once they finish I instruct them further, "you will call me, sir or Mr. Vance or boss you do not have the privilege to call me by my first name or a nickname," i boom.

After warm ups everyone starts running, "blondie you have 5 miles while the rest have 3, GO," I yell and they start jogging.

"I said running not jogging," I yell, they start speeding up. "I don't have all day hurry up," I say.

After they finish running and waiting on Blondie we head to the fighting cage. Everyone gets weighed and split into groups, "your group a, b, c, d, and f," I point to each one.

"He can give me that D," a girl in group d says trying to whisper to the girl beside her, I whip my head to her and wink. She practically melts, my mother always called me a flirt.

I flirt with girls but never do anything with them, everyone says I sleep with recruits but I never do.

"Oh my fucking god he winked at me," she tries to wink back but fails miserably.

The recruits go back to there hotel rooms after training.

I shower and change before going downstairs for family dinner.

I sit in my designated spot while Marie bring out dinner, "thank you," I say and she smiles. I may be heartless but I have manners my mom made sure of it.

"So how's training?," my dad asks, "it's good some of them are good some of them are terrible and some are clumsy as hell," Gio explains and we all agree.

"Anyones stand out," my mother asks, "there was this girl in my class, Luna, she has all three skills she's amazing, she fought against a guy and girl and beat there asses," Alfie explains.

"Great I might have to check her out," my father says taking a bite of his steak. "What about you?," my mom asks, "this guy named Tony or Tary I don't remember he was good I guess," I explain and they nod.

"Today this girl I call her Blondie shows up with a full face of makeup," they burst out laughing. "Tell me why they were all at my door 5am banging," I say seriously.

"I was this close to killing them all," I say rolling my eyes, "recruits don't know better," Juls says. "Yea well they do now, they ran 3 miles today and got in the ring," I say and put a spoon of mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"Your not supposed to work them that hard on the first day," Stef says, "they deserved it," I shrug my shoulders.

After dinner, I go to my office and start doing boring ass paperwork.

A few minutes later my door opens and I'm faced with Eli and Jax my 2 bestfriends. "So where's the recruit list?," Jax is first to speak.

"You can see it but don't go in with the recruits," I say rolling my eyes at them, "you know that's gonna happen," Eli says.

They come over to my computer and I go through the list, it's assigned by first name. "Theres Blondie, she showed up to training with a full face of makeup," I say and they chuckle.

"Who's that?," Jax says, I look at the screen and the name.

Luna Baytop.

Dark black hair, grey eyes, and a gorgeous figure.

"Wow," Eli says, "hotel room number 369, might have to pay her a visit, you coming?," he asks. "Nahh gotta work," I answer and they nod before leaving.

They are gonna bug that girl to death.

I decide to look into her more.

Name: Luna Noel Baytop
Age: 21 years old
Relationship: N/A
Father: Lucas Nolan Baytop
Deceased
Mother: Abigail Ruby Parker
Remarried
Siblings: N/A listed

I click off her profile, and get back to doing my work.

~
1001 words

~IYELLALOT