Cut

I watched as he was told to kill himself, and he was attacked by a villain that could've killed him, and his favorite hero... told him he could never accomplish his dreams.

Cut

Izuku must've been crushed back then and I did nothing. In fact the worst part is, I left him on a rooftop. Any normal kid would've been suicidal at that point with everything he'd been through, and I left him on a fucking rooftop alone after his dream were crushed and his whole reason for being, to be a hero, was finally cemented in his bran, that it was never meant to be.

CUT

Oh how I was such a horrible human being. Such a useless, shameful, hurtful, uncompassionate, despicable person.

I hadn't realized, but now my right arm was drenched in blood... and it felt so good. However, I put down the knife and backed up away from the mirror.

I sobbed, I screamed, I cried, and I cursed at myself. Actually, I could've sworn I heard someone else yelling those insults at me instead.

My back reached the bathroom wall and I collapsed. I slid down the wall leaving a trail  of red and crawled back into the fetal position.

And I blacked out.

The next time I opened my eyes I was cold. My body was shivering and I could feel wind blowing on my back.

I looked around to realize I was on a skyscraper. In Tokyo. Perfect for my needs.

Thoughts ran through my mind, thoughts I wouldn't dare share to you for your own sake.

I walked to the edge of the building and looked down. Cars whizzed by on the street, people talked happily, and I was so... so, so, so, so, so high up.

'I got here... from a coma and from what I could tell it was sudden...'

"I got here on a near death experience... So what if..." I contemplated my options. To me it felt as though fate had brought me here. I was convinced it wasn't my doing since I didn't know how I'd gotten here.

It was night, a peaceful night and the stars seemed to welcome me with open arms.

So I stepped up, my feet sticking off the edge of the building.

"What if I could go back, back by death?" My eyes were staring daggers at the ground as I readied myself.

So I took a step forward and fell.

The wind tickled my neck, my body felt weightless, and my hair felt so light. My body twisted itself into a face dive position and I opened my eyes.

I expected to see something beautiful, peaceful, but instead my eyes were hit with wind and started to water so I immediately shut them. Movie suicide scenes completely lie, you can  NOT open your eyes while plunging to your death.

But despite all of that the overall feeling was great. It was surreal... peaceful...

Until some shitbags decided to start screaming from the ground. They shouted out for pros to save me, prayers, and just shrieks all over.

'Shut up...' I groan in my head as I fell.

'Just let me go home...'

"(Y/N)!" Someone shouted out my name. Someone knew who I was... and by simple deduction... the voice was young... I'm only known at UA... so they're classmates.

'Just let me die...'

"TWINKLE TOES!?"

'God damnit Bakugou... you're ruining the depressing vibe I was building up-'

I opened my eyes and twisted my body midair to face them. I saw Kirishima and Bakugou standing there amongst the civilians, their eyes wide.

"JUST LET ME DIE!" I yelled and used a quirk to accelerate my descent. I sped towards the ground getting closer and closer, the yells getting louder and louder, my eyes getting wider and wider.

'Wait... If I go back like this... it'll just cause more pain...'

But it was too late, my head made contact with the ground. I didn't feel my head split, for I was killed on impact, too fast for a thought to form to attempt a second chance at life.

Darkness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... a little chaotic... and I could very well just end my book here............

BUT OFC I WONT!

Sorry for the whole dramatic mess but it but it's mandatory! I wrote this in school so if it's bad- sorry

<3