The first crush

Sorry I haven't updated in s while its just, I've been so down since I heard Zayn left the band but, I finally got over it and now here I am!!!

________________________________________

*Georgie's Pov*

Well, we were heading out for our ''family day" or "day out" or something like that.

We are now in the car and Im setting on Niall's lap. I love my hair! Its so pretty! He's a great hair stylist!

"Thanks, I tried to make it perfect just for you!" He excitedly says. Its happening again, like I did at the hospital, Im saying what Im thinking? I hear Niall chuckle and I realized I had said all of that out loud.

"Ok, here's the plan..." Louis says while turning around to face us. "Me and Georgie are gonna get the outfit to wear for the day, Liam, you and Zayn go buy some toys for her, and Niall and Harry... dont get into trouble."

"Why would we get in trouble... well, why would I get in trouble?" Niall asks.

"I dont get in trouble either!" Harry protests.

Oi, this is gonna be a very long day.

~45 minutes of driving~

"Were here!" Liam gushes. I start to look around to figure out where 'here' is.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Were at the Mall. Were going to buy you an outfit to wear." Louis says as he opens the door and lifts me off Niall's lap. Meany, I was comfy!

"Harry and Naill, go with Liam and Zayn. Say bye Georgie!"  He said nudging me. I lazily wave back and lay my head down on louis' shoulder.

"Are you ready baby? This will only take like... 15-20 minutes tops!" He says as we walk in.

I on the other hand want to collapse onto the floor and lay there forever. So I lift up my head and fling myself back. Louis has a strong grip so I just hang backwards with my hair and arms dangling. "You havin' fun down there?" Louis chuckles.

"Yes!" I laugh as I try to raise back up but epically fail. "ugh." I grunt.

"Here I'll help you!" Louis says as he moves one of his arms to where it wraps all around me and removes the other to grab my neck/upper back and lift me up.

"Thank you!" I say and hop down. Im not really into cloths shopping. "I dont want to do this, this is boring!" I plop down onto the ground and make a pouty face up to Louis.

"Im sorry baby but we have to buy you one outfit to wear today. No exceptions. So, lets go. It will only take like two minutes."

~1 hour later~

"I dont like it" I say, walking away from the 37th outfit he's picked out.

"Gegebear! This is so difficult! Why'd you want to do this?!" Louis falls to the floor. Is that really what I look like.

I walk up to him and put my hand on my hip, "Im sorry Daddy, but this has to be done. I have ti have an outfit to wear for today. No exceptions." I mock his parental tone.

"Oh my god, Mommy do I have to!?" He cries.

"Uh-hmm!" I nod and walk away.

Oh my god, I've never seen anything more beautiful than my razor and blood but what is in front of my eyes?!

Louis looks at me with a death stare and I noticed I had said that out loud, but I didn't look at him. I kept my glaze on... him. Louis soon follows my gaze and I can see in the corner of my eyes, the face of worry. "What happened to your razor and blood?!" He stares at me with more worry.