The Secret Is Out

*Georgie's pov*

Its been 5 weeks since I got out of the hospital and I've been doing pretty good and that girl Alex has been staying here. She hasn't left the damn place.

For some reason, three weeks ago, all of them were talking about Alex and irresponsible and stuff like that. I didn't listen to the conversation then, but now I wish I had. Alex's stomach is big, not to big but ya know, just hanging out a little bit. She's always complaining about how she has sickness in the morning and just cried all the time. She's really aggravating. The boys have gotten use to her and act like she's part of the family. If I have a say in it, she would not be a part of this family but, of course, no one will listen to me.

"Hey cutie!" Alex says walking in front of the tv I was watching. Who do you think you are, Im watching tv here!

She waved at me and I lazily waved back. She was holding her stomach as she sat down on the couch across from me.

"What'ch ya watching?" She asks me looking at the television.

"Spongebob." I say as I point my finger to the yellow square named Spongebob.

"Oh" she nodded. "Do you like it?"

I nodded. I kept looking at her pop belly and just couldn't handle it anymore. I get up and walk over to her standing in between her knees. Her legs are crossed and her knees are hanging off the couch. "whats this?" I tap on her stomach. It feels hard.

"Uh, hold on, LIAM!!!" She calls out making me scrunch my shoulders up to my ears.

"Yea." He says walking in here. "what?"

"Im hungry can you fix me something? Please!!!" She begs and pouts her bottom lip.

"Sure." He says while walking back into the kitchen.

"THANK YOU!!!" She yells.

"YOUR WELCOME!!!"

"Whats this?" I ask again poking her stomach but not hard.

"Oh yea! Uh, this is my stomach!"

"I know that." I roll my eyes. "Im talking about why is it so fat?" I ask and stare at it.

"Hahaha," she laughs and holds her stomach. "There's a baby inside!"

What?!?!?! She's pregnant!!!???!?! My god, who's the father?!?!

"Liam's the father silly!" She laughs and waves her hand.

Im glad I didn't say anything bad. "Liams the father?" She nods. "My Liam?" She nods again. I shake my head and run off to the kitchen. He's gonna get a talk.

"Liam?" I ask/yell.

"Yea babe?"

All the boys are in here. Some are drinking water, some are setting around talking and he was getting some food out of the fridge.

"Are you the Daddy of Alex's baby?" I ask. He drops the food he had in his hands, I look around because I heard a spit. I turned around and saw Louis holding a glass that is half empty and he is choking. Harry has his mouth wide open while Niall hits Louis' back. Zayn just whistles and walks into the living room where I recall Alex was. "Well, someone answer me!" I say.

"Uh, y-ye-yes Im the fa-father." Liam stutters picking up the food on the floor. "You hungry?"

"Dont try to change the subject." I warn.

"Ugh, but I answered your question!" Liam whines like a little baby.

"Whatever, yes Im hungry." I lied. Im not hungry, Im never hungry, ever.