• Cosplay Day! • (Part 2)

• Alright, This chapter was requested by UnikitFox and cloudyblue_x -w- Long time no see -w- and hope ya'll have a nice day!

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

"Looking Good Mr. Sun!" Unikitty blurted with her cheery and bubbly tone towards the sun arose from above the atmosphere. And Mr. Sun was pleased through her greeting and replied with a heartwarming "Thank you" as always.

As for Master Frown, He frowned and slowly peering above her as her block palms intertwined with her paws. Master Frown grunted as he tried to hide his tingly expression after he peered above the princess. Being overwhelmed by staring at her like almost for a minute, He might be caught by a feline hybrid dressed on a certain cat girl maiden dress with brown locks of hair who's lifting his palms and flew above the blue sky.

He faced his face downward as the feeling of his body struggling to fight his weird emotions came unto him. But he suddenly blurted away his emotions as Unikitty sang a song as she flew faster heading to her castle, also known as her home. Master Frown was kinda used to seeing the view of the castle, so he continued to blunt his sudden emotions from his grunt.

"Hey, Why do you need to assist me even I'm not even allowed here to interfere with your castle. And didn't you noticed that I have been kicking out for a gazzilionth time by your dope bodyguard?"

"Nah! He wouldn't mind about this cuz' ya know that today is a celebration of expressing your favorite characters. And, Little did you know that everyone is invited to participate in the program today! Including Frowntown."

"Fine, I get it. And you must be hella lucky that today is my rest day! So I won't be doing any reckless stuffs until tomorrow."

"Well....and why are you here at my kingdom if it's supposed your rest day Master Frown?" Unikitty clasped Master Frown's shoulders in curiosity. The two set across from each other with an inch close between their faces. The DoomLord cluttered up for a second and grew into a mischievous and sly mutter.

"Pfffttt, Don't you see? I, Master Frown one of the Greatest doomlords of all time! Hence, Every one of us had our own assigned territory to dwell our evil ways by making their days miserable!"

"Yeah yeah, We all knew that already dUh~ Well~ Since you mentioned that today was your rest day...How bout' you take your time by celebrating COSPLAY DAY~" Unikitty exclaimed with her sing-songy voice.

"W. H.U. A. T. E. B. E. R! Me?! In the party? Pppfft, there is no way of me to participate that stupid little party. And NO matter how cool are those anime characters to cosplay with."

Unikitty flickered and taught an idea right after she heard the whole statement she heard from Master Frown. She spoke in a sly convincing voice.

"Hmmmmm, too bad we can't have ANYONE to use some of our very rare and horrid, evil and despicable anime cosplays relocated inside of our wardrobe. Oh~ It's such a waste to leave tnose very rad, dark and cool costume inside ther-"

"Wait. Did you say despicable anime cosplays?"

"yUh! take a look at me! I'm cosplaying Chocola from Nekopara. A very bubbly cat girl maiden! And of course, those are not the only ones who apprieciate animes as well Master Frown."

"Hmmmpphhhgghh- Fine then! I'll give it a chance....Now, I know what are you about to do and please shut your mouthhole princess."

"Hai Senpai!" She exclaimed.

•🌸 🌸 🌸 •

After half hour, an hour spent inside, of the castle. Unikitty played her little own pink psp filled with strawberry stickers with scent as she waits for the cetain doomlord to come out of the wardrobe room. And Thanks to her little psp, she can manage to hold her impatient self longer.

"Ah yes!" She whispered and threw her blue and yellow paws up in the air. Finally defeated the final boss from the loco roco game she played.

As minutes flew by, Unikitty quickly grew impatient and ser back down from her seat reaching below the castle's floor. She muttered.

"Master Frown? Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up."

"..."

"Well, Are you done ye-"

Before Unikitty could manage to finish her sentence. The certain Doomlord held the doorknob and titled it slowly so he can open it wide. He walked and faced below ground and spoke in his voice.

"Now cryy and scream and beg for your life! Show me the despair on your face!"

As when Unikitty heard door nob, her pupils grew bigger in so much excitement and exclaimed.

"Zack A.K A ISAAC FOSTER!!! I know him!"

"Heck yeah! And I'm going to him for this day, Isaac Foster." Master Frown lifts his eyebrows, trying to show off his appearances and mimicking the acts and voice of his favorite least anime character."

"Hooray! Now we have accomplished our first mission, off we go to our second mission! The Convention centahh~"

"There is no mission missiony thingy here princess. Just take me and let's go the-"
o

ccurs

Before Master Frown could finish accomplished, Unikitty tucked her paws between his shoulders to lift him off the ground. The princess knocked mission door and flew way up high to head to their second destination. The convention center.

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

[Don't worry, there will be a part 3 soon *winks*]