Sweet Dreams

• Heyoo! This chapter is dedicated to our amazing MiaBuenacosa and this was also her request too. I really hoped that ya'll going to love this short story of mine. And have a fantastic day ahead folks! ❤

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

A loud evil and sadistic chuckle echoes around the dark dungeon coming from the wicked sorceress, Master Doom. She was now very close to her final plan of dethroning and eat the one and only princess here on Unikingdom. She even began to daydream to what she must do to all the fortunes she would take from the princess.

Master Doom poured one some of her syrums, relocated at the edge of the wooden drawer. Using her magic, She poured every ingredients down to the cauldron as she face on her evil cooking book 101. Her evil grin reamains on her face seeing the princess yanked and pulled at the metal chain that was attached to her pink furry neck. Master Doom tought it would be nice touch if she dragged Unikitty along with a leash. Making her view to the princess more satisfying.

"My...my....Look who's here. The Princess of Unikingdom, chained up like somebody's pet. How pity."
Master Doom chuckled as she stepped infront of her.

"You won't get away from this! My friend will come to save me and kick your-"
Unikitty yelped when she lost her balance and accidentally slipped onto the dark and chilly stone floor. Master Doom chuckled in amusement, She just loved to see everyone suffocating infront of her block feet.

Master Doom growled in frustation. Showing her pure white fangs dangerously to scare the princess back slighty. She was not an ordinary lego person. She was an wicked sorceress that lived in so much genereations passed. The flesh-eating women who live in such dark dungeon.

"Your friends? PATHETIC. You mean the big feathery whimp bird guy, A dweeb looking vixen, a boring brick, your little dumb brother? They have been captured my by fellow henchmans. And there's no way they could manage to get out of the cell without their strenght. For I have absorbed the power into each of your stupid friends. YOU FOOL."
Master Doom snarled as she approached the princess, and shoved the magic mirror unto her pink furry face. Unikitty saw her friends was all locked up in the cell. And the colour of their fur became dull and grey.

"I know that they will always find a way! As soon I getta out here!"
Unikitty lift her face up.

"How fortunes would I take from your castle Princess? It might be a one busy spending spree for all of my hench mens and for myself. And I could even dethrone you, And rule every part of your Kingdom touches. And every citizens of yours shall bow down to my feet. I'll making them working as slaves all day and night. How joyous it can be....And I must take down that stupid and annoying adult diapers commercial that aired in every lego franchise."
Master Doom formed he shoulders, made an annoyed look.

"Ooooooooh! You were talking about Crankybeard's adult diapers sing-songy commercial! To be honest, The song was super duper catchy. That's it! I want to sing it!"
Unikitty's face shone bright as she heard Master Doom's statement about the adult diapers commercial.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Here comes the adult diapers! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! To every loving and happy elders-"

"UGH! WILL YOU SHUT YOUR TINY MOUTHHOLE! THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE SHOWN DISRESPECT TOWARDS ME! THE FUTURE QUEEN!"

The evil sorceress snapped. Her demonic eyes glows into lime green. She chanted the spells of hypnoticing Unikitty. The both of their eyes turned into lime green and smokes fumed out unto their eyes. The tip of Master Doom's hand glowed brighter.