• Star Gazing •

This short story contains a lot of FLUFF. So this chapter had a lot of sweetness stuff, etc. Like to what I have said in the first chapter in this Oneshots. Well, I just came up with this wholesome idea of mine after reviewing my schoolwork before my exam day. And I presumed that this will be a bit awkward lol. So go to your comfort zone and have a fantastic day ahead! ♥)

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

Finally! It's nightime and Unikitty's 18th birthday. Her friends and Unikingdom citizens are now helping each other to clean and put everything back in the proper place. As a reward for having a wonderful celebration earlier morning. Everyone seems to be glad and exhausted at the same time.

Hawkodile arranged and wiped all the scrambled food on the purple table cloth. Dr. Fox and her robots altogether gathered the fragile dishes such as transparent glasses and plates. Puppycorn and his playmates started to pick up every party hat, candy wrapper, and some of Brock's most famous cookie crumble shattered at the ground. Feebee the florist started to replace the old flowers with every flower pot. Bim Bom the green trash bag and Brock the tombstone helped by untying every rainbow ribbons and a giant sign called
"Happy 18th Birthday Princess Unikitty!"

As for Princess Unikitty who was known already as an adult. She decided to spend the night with her boyfriend Master Frown. And he was coming later to pick her up. After hours of convincing her friends especially Richard. Because he's been like a father figure to all of her friends and a castle's caretaker. It was the same night that they all wanted to be with Unikitty tonight. Richard finally gave in and so were her friends too. Although the whole Unikingdom knew that Unikitty was already an "Adult" enough and was her birthday after all. So Richard let her spend her night together with Master Frown on her birthday. Richard presumed that it would not go to be sweet and cuddles anymore. Since it was her "Day". They all let their guard down and let Unikitty spend her night with Master Frown's company.

"Dr. Fox! Hawkodile! Lil' Bro! Pet Pet! Richard! I gotta going out now!"
Unikitty yelled as she puts some shiny glittery perfume with bubblegum fragrance all over her fur before going out.

"Okay good luck Big Sis! Pet Pet and Rock guy and I are going to watch an another episode of Hotdog Ninja! This is going to be awesome! Right rock guy and pet?"
The little prince puppy corn stacked his two friends above her blue head and gave a bear hug to her bis sister before going back to the castle's living room.

"Watch out from the dangers of the night princess! And Dr. Fox! Have a seat in here."
Hawkodile gave Unikitty a brofist and hugged her tight.

"Awww thank you Hawkodile! And Unikitty! Make sure you bring a flashlight For safety."
Dr. Fox handed her a cute pink flashlight to Unikitty and hugs her tight.

As for Richard. He flew above Unikitty's head. Gave her a quiet stare. Making Unikitty nervous a bit. Not a second later. Richard teared up a bit and scooted closer to Unikitty's cheeks.

"Look at you princess. All grown up. Just like your beautiful Mother and brave as your father. They should be seeing this. And they would be very proud of you."
Unikitty hugged Richard and wraps all her friends to her heart form.

"I love you guys," Unikitty said with a sincere smile.

"We love you and Happy Birthday Unikitty!" Her friends said it for about the 40th time today. Unikitty chuckled to herself and flew outside of the castle's front door.

Master Frown's car was parked a few meters away from the castle. And Unikitty could see him on the front seat listening to his favorite song in his car. She flew up to the passenger seat next to him, sat down on the chair in a goofy way, and slammed the car's door.