• It's Cosplay Day! • (Part 1)

• This chapter is dedicated to our AMAZING cloudyblue_x. And this was also her request too. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter and thank you for the wonderful request! And have a blissful day ahead. ♥

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

It was already morning in Frowntown. The most depressing place in the whole world...The Frowntown citizen awoke and moaning in the dumbfounded cranky face. They used to do this every day and no one hesitated about it. It's just the way they lived.

In a small apartment, Where the Doomlord named Master Frown was still mumbling to his slumbers. Having a good sleep. And unfortunately, his alarm clock noises started to wake him up. The alarm clock continued getting louder. He groaned at his slumbers and pulled his dark blue blankets and took his white fluffy pillow over his face. Hoping to block out the noise.

*ALARM CLOCK NOISES AGAIN*
*BAAM*
*GROANED IN DISTRESS*

Master Frown awoke from his alarm clock. He pulled the blankets out of him, rubbed his sleepy swollen eyes, and yawned on his morning crack deep voice. He leaned out of his blurry window to take a look. He mumbled to himself.

"Another day to ruin...I Gotta kept going...to hoping not to be late again by my huge cranky boss." He reached his lego feet on the ground and headed to his bathroom to tidy himself for another job.

"Hey, dude. Wanna join to our gaming tournament later at noon? I heard that we will be having junk food later! Wanna come?" His best roommate nor his best friend Brock sat along with him while holding on to his phone.

As for Master Frown, he drugged his cereals all over his mouth as fast he can go. He hurriedly wiped his stain over his mouth using his black with stripes of the blue cloak. He hurriedly ran to the front door and turned back to his Roommate Brock. He yelled...

"No thanks, Brock. I gotta go now and see ya' later and REMEMBER MY WARNING." Master Frown gave Brock an alarming look.

"I know I know, Don't ever go inside of your room. And sheesh, you haven't tried my bake macaroni on the oven." Brock replied as he points his phone to the oven. Showing his baked macaroni still cooking in the oven.

"I'll just take it a bit later and bye-!" He quickly slammed the door like always used to. Leaving Brock to wash the leftover dishes last night. Cuz' he almost forgot that it was his turn to do the dishes.

*Panthing*
*Driving his car toward his Boss' Fortress*

The Doomlord Master Frown finally reached his office. He ought to expect that he would be scolded by his cranky boss Master Doom and so are his fellow workmates. He immediately got off his car and shivered in fear as he reached the fortress's giant door.

*Shivered*

As he touched the doors of his office. He jolted in surprise! Knowing the doors were locked. He knocks on the door twice. Still no response.
He wondered and stared at the door. Not a second later. His phone buzzed inside of the pockets of his black cloak. He checked his phone and opened his notification bar. He saw one notification. It was coming from his very closest workmates Master Papercuts. It was a message for him.

"Hey, Micheal! Whenever you are today pal. Please read this. The formal meeting of the Doom lords was moved tomorrow instead of today. Master Doom left us a message earlier. She was having her "Spa day" so she gave us one daybreak. Okay bye, Micheal." - WHOO_PAPERCUTS!