The Zone

• This chapter is dedicated to our amazing Small_Bean_Oof  and was also her request too!  Hope you like this chapter and have a nice day ahead! ♥

• And oHHHH. Remember what I have said back at the top?  Well here's my FIRST EVER digital-drawn Unifrown fanart with their loving daughter Bittersweet!  (I do not own Bittersweet. I'm just giving credits to the real creator of this AU)

• And if you're asking that "which program that you used making this Jena?"  Well, I only used "S-note"  from my phone. Nothing fancy lol.

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

• 🌸 🌸 🌸 •

The sun is now going down. Which made the moon soared up high. Making an astonishing view of every the moonlight touches. It seems everybody in Unikingdom and Frowntown is already drifted asleep at this time. Some are mumbling to their slumbers, and some are enjoying their good night's sleep with wonderful dreams.

And speaking of dreams. The Sandman ought to change for the better. He ought to make his promise by stop mocking others to put in eternal sleep. He instead helps others who can't drift to sleep. But if you wanted to stay up late tonight. Everyone must ask for Sandman's permission. Unless if you just stayed up all night for no such good reason.

In Frowntown. A certain Doomlord and a Princess were left alone in Master Frown's and Brock's apartment. Well, Brock was not in there. Because he's having a gaming tournament somewhere in Frowntown. And Master Frown had to invite Unikitty to their apartment. To lessen his boredom and had some quality time together with her girlfriend.

"AH HA! Take that Master Frown! Princesses can slay!"
Unikitty punched the air using her blue paws. Feeling victorious than ever.

Master Frown sighed as he covered his face with his block hands. They argued about who could win in the game called "Tekken 7."  He felt ashamed of himself since Unikitty always won every level she passed.

"Hey not fair! I demand a rematch! You're using a cheat mode!" Master Frown yelled.

"Pfffft. Why would I cheat? That's not what princesses do. Remember the election day before? Being honest is what matters the most. Silly Micheal."
Unikitty scoffed at Master Frown.

"And how could you possibly win every level?! This game is darn hard! What did you use? The power of l-o-v-e?"

"Ha! No silly. There's one thing that my little brother taught me before. My reaction was a bit the same as you while playing a video game. My rage triggers me from losing in every game."

"Huh?! What do you even mean? Puppycorn taught you about-"

"THE ZONE...."