25. strawberry kiss

Start from the beginning

jeongguk wasn't really opposed to the idea, but he reminded himself that he was here to support joshua. "not now, taehyung. we should at least stay until joshua's set is done." he said.

"right." taehyung nodded in agreement and leaned his back against the backrest comfortably, arm resting on the back of jeongguk's chair and legs spreading out. "can't wait."

"shut it, taehyung." jeongguk grumbled and tried to ignore how hot he found taehyung man-spreading his legs. he was pretty flustered by it.

some time later, the debate was about to begin as the auditorium was filled with important looking people. as the head boy, joshua had to do an opening speech, to mostly welcome the evaluators and judges that were present.

jeongguk thought it was amazing how he could easily shift from being a legitimate intellect to a whole ass dumb clown. he smiled excitedly at the older who seemed to catch it and smiled back in his direction. then the debate started, they were pretty invested.

"ggukie," yugyeom whispered and gently placed a hand on jeongguk's, garnering the latter's attention. "do you want the strawberry lollipop or the mango one?"

discreetly glancing over the two, taehyung despised how jeongguk was barely fazed at yugyeom's hand resting comfortably on his thigh, like he was so accustomed to it.

what he didn't know was that he was the only one that could fluster the younger with just a soft touch of the fingertip — or even just by sitting in the position he was in at the moment.

"strawberry, please." jeongguk cooed with delight when yugyeom handed him the strawberry lollipop. "thanks!"

"sure!" yugyeom continued to rest his hand comfortably on jeongguk's thigh.

taehyung felt like a third-wheel when yugyeom and jeongguk started whispering things to each other, seemingly giving their thoughts and reviews about the debate that was still on-going. occasionally, they would be giggling and smiling giddily.

jeongguk was smiling so much, hitting yugyeom on the shoulder ever so lightly. yugyeom's hand squeezed jeongguk's thigh every now and then. taehyung had to sit through that and witness it all.

it super torturous and aggravating.

goddamnit, taehyung realised how fucking jealous he was. he drew back his arm off jeongguk's chair and let it hang lazily between his spread out legs. he felt pretty helpless.

"taehyung?" jeongguk finally turned to look at him after a period of 20 minutes. "do you want any?" he offered, showing him the sweets in the bag.

taehyung pointed to the lollipop stick hanging from jeongguk's mouth. "i want that one."

"uh, there's none left." jeongguk replied, ducking his head down to double check.

"give me yours then."

"what? no!" jeongguk looked back up, appalled.

"let me have a taste, at least." taehyung insisted.

jeongguk paused for moment, thinking. he then took it out his mouth and handed it to taehyung without thinking too much about it. he was comfortable enough with the older given the fact that they literally fuck.