13. korean man's whore

i wanna read something like this so i just.. write it instead of looking for it ykwim?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

jeongguk was sitting cross-legged on bambam's single sized bed, planting his face into the palms of his hand as he recalled his encounter with taehyung two days ago.

looking back, he was kinda embarrassed about how horny he had gotten around taehyung and the way he didn't even try to hide it.

plus, the fact that it happened on their first encounter ever since the whole tutoring thing was undoubtedly a little humiliating.

other than that, jeongguk knew how much enjoyed the attention he had received from taehyung at the time, he just seemed so aware that he has had some sort of power over jeongguk.

to his own horror, he enjoyed that the fact that taehyung was aware of the said power because it made him hotter, somehow. maybe it was just jeongguk's horniness speaking.

"i'm officially a korean man's whore." jeongguk whined.

"yes, revel in the fact." bambam jested, plopping down on the spot beside jeongguk, it slightly creaked under the applied pressure.

he held a glazed donut the pretty boy had brought along from his home. "i mean, the korean man in question is taehyung."

jeongguk glared at him, "so what?"

"uh, he's your daddy?" bambam smiled gleefully and took a bite of the donut, letting out a satisfied groan at how good it tasted. "dang, this is so good."

"yeah, my mom's a great cook." he said and leaned back, letting his body limply fall on the mattress. "anyway, i didn't know your dad owns a flower shop."

"you should've been able to guess from how lovely i look and smell." bambam joked.

"please, you look and smell like burned pizza." jeongguk retorted and looked around the small room. "do you usually sleep here?"

bambam shrugged his shoulders and bounced off the bed onto his feet and fetched the donuts box from his dresser. "sometimes. when i need some peace that i can't get at home, i guess."

"peace? from what?" jeongguk asked curiously, slightly lifting his head so he could take a look at bambam.

"stuff..? when i wanna be alone, here feels like the perfect place." bambam said, standing by the edge of the bed and checking the time on his phone. "anyway, let's go now. those dumb bitches saved seats for us."

jeongguk sat up straight on the bed. "wait, but, you know you can tell me anything right?" he sounded a little awkward, probably because they never had this kind of conversation.

"i'm alright, gguks, thanks." bambam chuckled at the somewhat concerned look etched onto jeongguk's face. "honestly, i like being here just so i could live my dumb fantasy of being a broke art student living in a flower shop in paris, who survives off stale baguette and fresh milk and rides bicycle to go anywhere."

"that's oddly specific but okay, great." jeongguk snorted and hopped off the bed, running his hand over the pockets of his pants to make sure he wouldn't accidentally left his phone behind.