Chapter 102 💋 (Traveling program arc)

Comincia dall'inizio

“The start-up capital of this program is not much. It is still in the form of poor travel. In addition, the performance fee for guests is not much.”

Because he was interested, Ji Li didn’t care about the pay.

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t lack this money.” Ji yunqi answered naturally.

As for poor travel?

As long as he brings enough wallets, where can he be poor?

Ji Mingyue, a spectator, sipped red wine and had no objection. “If you want to go, let your sister Yin Ning help you talk about the performance contract.”

Ji yunqi nodded naturally, “HMM.”

Ji Li didn’t expect that he could pull a program ally just by eating a meal.

After the initial surprise, his expectation rose slowly.

That’s good. It’s better to find friends you know than to travel around with strange and unknown male stars. At least you can have a partner from the beginning.

Ji Li thought it would be enough to have one more friend Ji yunqi when recording the program.

Unexpectedly, a week later, Chen Xiaoyun, the general director of the program group, was ecstatic and sent him a voice wechat——

“Ji Li, thank you! You are the lucky star of our program! "
“Not only helped us get Ji yunqi, but also helped us get Yuan Caifei!”

Their program is aimed at the funny and poor travel of male stars in their twenties and thirties, rather than the fierce and forced travel of female stars.

In fact, the planning of this program was approved early, but the difficulty is that Chen Xiaoyun and his team have few contacts in the circle and have been unable to find suitable guests.

Since the end of last year, almost all the performance invitations sent by the program group have fallen into the sea, and no one is willing to come to their little program.

If the program can’t find a suitable guest, it may have a “miscarriage” before recording.

Just when the whole team felt desperate, Ji Li appeared!

He is not only willing to act, but also the pay he asks for is not high at all!

How can there be such a good person? God came down to save them!

Ji Li’s popularity is so high. If the official announces his travel news, won’t the audience base come?

Chen Xiaoyun thought that this was the biggest surprise for the program group. Unexpectedly, within a week, Ji yunqi and Yuan’s agent both came up and asked to play.

Most importantly, they are equally casual about the cost of the performance.

Chen Xiaoyun never dreamed of such a day.
Ji Li’s popularity is enough to explode. Ji yunqi is a new popular actor at the beginning of the year. In addition, Yuan is the top stream all year round.

In this way, this little program has not been recorded, it goes up the ladder.

Chen Xiaoyun thanked Ji Li for the first time. If he hadn’t been across the cell phone screen, he would have knelt down at Ji Li’s feet and “called Dad”.

The program group has opened a new round of enhanced version planning. Such a king bombing combination must bomb the whole entertainment circle!

Ji Li was surprised to learn the news and sent it to the group at the first time.
—— Yuan. Why do you suddenly want to participate in the poor tour variety show@ Fierce attack