"Wha-"before Y/N could speak much of anything her eyes fell behind Taehyung to see an old man tied up on a chair his legs bleeding as Y/N looked at Taehyung confused and slightly terrified ?"Taehyung? Can you explain ?" Y/N asked crossing her arm...

"Taehyung? Can you explain ?" Y/N asked crossing her arms before her chest as Taehyung chuckled before walking towards Y/N slowly like a predator walking towards it's prey . Somewhere inside Y/N an unknown fear erupted as Taehyung circled her . He went behind Y/N dangerously near her as Y/N tried to turn back . Taehyung held her shoulder tightly .
"Don't move "Taehyung said with his deep voice his breath fanning her neck as Y/n squirmed not liking the way he was acting . She tried to get away from his grip only to make him tighten his hold .
"I said don't move if you don't want me to kill that old man "Taehyung spoke threateningly as Y/N froze . Why is threatening her now ?
"Taehyung what the heck are you doing ?"Y/N shouted frustrated as Taehyung smirked from behind before releasing her .Y/N immediately turned back and  made distance between them. She was confused by his dark behavior as Taehyung who still kept his smirk  sat on the chair .
" Angel , be a good girl for me and  sign this papers !"Taehyung said giving her the file as Y/N looked at him dumbfounded .

"What papers ?"She asked some what irritated  as Taehyung chuckled before gesturing her to open the file . Y/N opened only to a marriage contract .
"Marriage Contract ?!What the hell Taehyung ?"Y/N shouted looking at him . Have he gone crazy to marry her ?Why the hell is he acting like this !Y/n slammed the file on the table before huffing .
"Not going to happen "She declared glaring at Taehyung as Taehyung's smile dropped before getting up harshly making the chair fall backward . Y/N flinched and looked at Taehyung breathing heavily .
"If you want it hard way the it is . If you don't sign it I'll kill him "Taehyung said pointing the gun at the old man as Y/N's eye's widened horrified . Y/n glared at Taehyung .
"You won't do that !"She spoke firmly some how believing that her Taehyung won't kill an innocent person .
"Oh trust me angel if you don't sign it ,I'll kill him "Taehyung spoke chuckling darkly before shoving his gun into the terrified old man's head .

"No you won't "Y/N spoke again her voice getting colder . But suddenly a gun shot was heard as Y/N saw Taehyung's bullet at the man's unwounded leg .

 But suddenly a gun shot was heard as Y/N saw Taehyung's bullet at the man's unwounded leg

"You !!"Y/n yelled furiously as the old man cried in pain .
"I said angel if you won't sign I'll kill him. This is just the trailer you don't want to see the movie right ?"Taehyung spoke 
"I won't sign it "Y/N said stomping her foot as she huffed glaring at him .Another gunshot was hear and now her aimed for his tied up hands as Y/N's eyes became horrified .
"You sure ?"Taehyung cocked a brow as Y/N looked at him tears coming out of his eyes .She looked at him disappointed . Was he really going to force her and kill a innocent . She couldn't believe it  .
"Now !!"Taehyung yelled as Y/N sighed before slowly signing the file while tears dropping down her eyes . Was she really married now ? Y/N felt like crying .Betrayed by her own trusted friend . Suddenly something was pressed against her nose as she fell into sleep hearing a gunshot before slipping into darkness .. 

Author's Note

Hey Guys 😘! How are you all doing😍. I hope you are liking the story🤩 . The main plot of Taehyung's obsession just started in this chapter🤗😎 . If you're enjoying it please let me know in the comment section 🤔and Please vote if you like this chapter ⭐.And thank you all for supporting me 🥰and loving this book😊😚
Merry Christmas 🎅🏻🎁and Happy holidays to you & your family 💓💗
Luv u !💕
Borahae!💜

Lovely Obsession [KTH FF ]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara