28. Marriage

Author's POV

Author's POV

Y/N got out of the expensive car as she looked around to see herself in a beach and surprisingly there was no one . She sighed thinking why Taehyung would call her to a place like this and why he is not here yet! The car which dropped her left immediately as Y/N stood there cluelessly looking at the night waves of the beach . She was holding onto her small side bag looking around . Maybe he was late that's the only reason for him to be not here .  

Y/N sighed taking off her heels as she walked into the beach water with a tempting desire to feel the cold water . She held her dress carefully not wanting to wet the dress as she felt a roar of waves coming as it swept passed her leg .Y/N smiled contently enjoying her moment of being alone . She giggled somehow feeling astonished by how cool the water was .'I feel so childish ' she thought to herself .

Out of the blue a pair of arm circled around the young women's waist as Y/N flinched and in reflex elbowed the man's stomach before quickly getting away from the man as she turned back only to see a groaning Taehyung

Out of the blue a pair of arm circled around the young women's waist as Y/N flinched and in reflex elbowed the man's stomach before quickly getting away from the man as she turned back only to see a groaning Taehyung .
"Angel you could at least lower your strength "Taehyung spoke standing up as Y/N chuckled awkwardly .
"I am sorry Tae , I just thought someone wanted to hurt me or something "Y/N said sighing as Taehyung giggled showing off his boxy smile .

"I am sorry angel ,I kept you waiting and startled you too "he said pouting as I smiled shaking my head .
"Okay but why did you call me here in an abandoned beachside and what do you want to tell me  "Y/N asked curiously as she looked around the place once more .Taehyung smiled almost smirking as Y/N felt some what creepy .She felt the red alarm ringing in her mind . But she shrugged the weird feeling off as she trusted Taehyung .
"I wanted to give you a surprise . But first wear this !"Taehyung said taking a red satin cloth as he came and stood behind Y/N . He slowly tied her eyes as Y/N shivered slightly from the cold cloth . Taehyung took her delicately looking hand in his rough ones before slightly kissing her knuckles which obviously made Y/N flinch because of her sensitive skin . Taehyung smirked before gently pulling her along the beachside . He carefully guided her . After a good 13 minutes of walking Taehyung stopped as he left her arms .
"Taehyung ? Did we reach ? "Y/N asked curiously turning her head here and there trying to sense Taehyung .. But somewhere she could here small whimpering sounds and few light footsteps . Y/N squinted her eye brows in confusion as she felt danger  lurking around . Y/n extended her arms trying to find Taehyung .
"Taehyung ?" She called out again .Y/N ,who obviously knew that there is not only Taehyung and herself here, she could guess there is at least 20 people nearby and most of them seemed to men or she guessed . Years of training and missions she went through, she could clearly  guess the number of people around her even with her eyes closed up or if her whole body was  tied up . It seemed to her like the people around her are trained people ?
"You can remove your blindfold "Taehyung spoke almost chuckling . Taehyung could sense Y/N's confusion .Y/N took of her blindfold to see a smirking Taehyung sitting on a chair a table placed in front of him while he held a gun playing with it . A lap top and a file on the table with men surrounding them all wearing bodyguard suits and armed . Table laps and lights on top of the tent placed neatly .