Time to Test Your Knowledge!

Okay, so you've read the whole story and either voted, commented or added to your private library. I appreciate your actions, friend, even if either I don't see it or I do see it, whatever it may be.

And I think I have something for you: a quiz!

Yes, a quiz. The quiz itself focuses on the whole story, and how much you know about it. It has multiple choices and short reply answers, so it's easy to figure out the answer.

But there's one problem, though: THE QUIZ WAS DIFFICULT. SERIOUSLY.

- It has an unknown number of questions, so it's a bit troublesome.
- It is recommended to read the book again and remember key events in the story. Otherwise, you'll end up having some wrong answers.
- And you can only take the quiz once.

If you're ready to take the quiz, then visit this Google Form link below:

https://forms.gle/7XRM3EzsqMgtoxiv9

(Wattpad disallows link redirecting on public stories like this one, so it's best to write the link on a piece of paper and copy that to your browser.)

No, I'm not going to collect your email account and personal information for the quiz. I made it for fun and understanding, and I made sure your account and information will be kept private to you only. Seriously.

And since it's a Google Form, you need to have a personal Google account to enter the quiz, or it won't let you.

Trust me, you don't want to get stressed in this quiz.

I hope you understand my concerns. So, thank you for reading, good luck on the quiz, and have fun!