07 , ethics and moral philosophy

Start from the beginning

Stiles felt his whole world go black.

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 prison world, Bonnie and Damon had kept a watchful eye on their two prisoners. Aurora had fallen asleep quite easily while tied up while Kai was quite entertained annoying the witch and the vampire. "And, of course, I broke into the Oval Office, and took a picture of myself at the window looking all JFK. But then, I was, like... wha - how am I going to get these photos developed-" Damon rolled his eyes, his head in his hands from torture.

"Oh my god, just answer the damn question. How are we going to get out of this Twilight Zone?" the vampire asked.

"I got a question for you, first. Why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of May 10th, 1994?" Damon raised his eyebrows as if to say he didn't know, while slowly shaking Aurora to awake her. The girl jolted up and accidently hit the back her head with Kai's.

"I thought it was just a bad dream," she groaned once Damon came into view.

"Nope, not a dream, Damon here is just about to tell us about how he's doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever, and ever."

"What, I thought this was all your fault. Is it yours too?" She asked Damon tiredly.

"Let the grown ups talk," he scolded the Stilinski girl, who pouted slightly. "How the hell should I know?" he took a sip of his bourbon.

"Well, I heard you tell Bonnie this place was your own personal hell. I'm curious why."

Aurora thought this whole conversation was pretty stupid. Of course it's his own personal hell, he was alone with only one friend to talk to, whom she wasn't even sure if he liked Bonnie or not, while being away from his friends and family. What else would he call it, and isn't this just supposed to be the day Kai got here?

Bonnie walked into the room, and Aurora sighed in relief. She wanted nothing to do with Kai and to be honest Damon scared her a little - a lot, but she found comfort with Bonnie being around seeing as she was really the only one with any sort of social skills. "I found everything you asked for, can -opener, shower drain, grinding wheel, jam. Pocket knife, volume 'O' of the encyclopaedia, a nail and a black marker." She walked over to the table in front of the couch Damon was on, and dumps the things on it. "Now what?"

"Can't show you with my hands taped." Kai had such an innocent look on his face. A child trapped in a boy's body. Such cold eyes that held the brightest stars that shined moonlight whenever Aurora was at her lowest. A traitor. Bonnie reached over, grabbed the pocket knife and walked over to Kai and cut off the binds on his hand.

"Fine. How is this pile of crap going to get us out of here?"

Kai rubbing his sore wrists, and making his way to Aurora to rip up her binds. "I'll explain... as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10th, 1994," he grunted as his hands turned red from the rope.

"What difference does it make!?"
"Let me put it this way - Bonnie's magic is one part of the equation. My as -yet undisclosed knowledge is the other. Which means you would be hitching a ride home for free. I just want to know if you deserve to come along."
"Or I could just torture you until you say something useful."

"If you torture me, I'll get mad and then I won't want to help you. What kind of person needs to have that explained to them?" Aurora honesty had no idea what to think. She didn't care about sides, whether Kai was a psycho or Damon had done some unspeakable thing on this reoccurring day. She just wanted to go home. And she was pissed because all of them were seeming to forget they were in a literal prison world.

"Or," she so sweetly suggested, "Kai, you tell us how to get out of here and we can all be on our way back home and forget this ever happened."

"I vote for that," Damon seconded raising his hand.