Jealous

Beyonce's P

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I ran into the house on a Saturday evening after I had got off work. I was 16 and I had a part time job at a clothing store. I was anxious to kick back, relax and chill with my stepsister!

At first, I was upset when my mother decided to get married again. Because that meant that there was absolutely no chance that her and my father would get back together! And that's what I wanted more than anything. So I had a major attitude when she married Robert Maraj! I also got jealous when I heard he has a daughter because that meant I wouldn't be my mother's only child anymore! I was used to having my mother all to myself!

But, when I met Onika, it was so hard not to like her! Trust me when I say I tried not to! I had my guard up and I barely talked to her. But that didn't stop her from talking to me!

Her sense of humor, good looks and charm was hard to ignore. She broke the wall down that I tried to put up. And I found myself wanting to be around her every minute that I could!

My mom and Robert were sitting in the living room watching TV. I said, "Hey, y'all", to them as I ran up the stairs to find Onika. I barged into her room and she was naked...

"Oh..um..I'm sorry, Nika", I said as I rushed back out the door. But she pulled me back in.

"Girl, you're sorry for what?! We're stepsisters. It's ok", she said.

Onika was making things hard for me. Seeing her naked was not a good idea! I wanted to see her as a sister. But her ass and titties wanted me to see her as a chick I needed to screw!

"So what's up, Bey?! How was work?", she asked.

"It was cool! I was just coming  to ask you if you were ready to chill together like we normally do on Saturday nights when I get off", I said.

"Oh...you know I would love to, babe. But I have a date tonight", she said.

"What?! With who?!", I asked.

"With Ryan Destiny from school! She's so damn sexy with her chocolate ass", she said.

Ryan Destiny was indeed sexy and chocolate...But I wanted to fight her! How dare she take Onika from me?! She's my...stepsister...

"I don't think you should go out with her! I heard she's a player", I said. I was definitely lying though!

"What?! Ryan is a sweetheart! Whoever made up that lie is probably just jealous of her", Onika said.

"Can't you just go out with her some other time?!", I asked.

"Beyonce..why do you always do this?!", she asked.

"Do what?!", I asked.

"You always seem like you don't want me to go out with anyone! I hang out with you all the time", she said.