Sex In The Lounge

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

"I can't believe I allowed y'all to bring me here", I said to my friends Drake and Kelly. The couple got tired of me moping around about my failed relationship with a girl named Cassie. I was temporarily living with them after she and I broke up. So they couldn't help but notice my depression was getting serious.

"You needed to get out of the damn house, Onika! You can't sit around crying over a chick your whole fucking life", Drake bluntly said.

"Right! It's time for you to get back out here and get laid! Come on, let's take a picture", Kelly suggested. So I pretended to be happy for a minute and took the damn picture.

"Alright, Nika! It's time for you to find a chick to fuck on", Drake said with a smile

Drake and Kelly know I'm not the club type... so they took me to a "lounge". I still felt uncomfortable and out of place. But I enjoyed the young lady that was singing on stage. She was very talented...not to mention very sexy! The way she moved her body was a beautiful sight to see. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Drake tried to point out some other woman that was trying to get my attention. But I wasn't paying whoever it was any mind. All of my focus on the beautiful woman with the beautiful voice and amazing physique!

"What's her name?", I asked Kelly.

"Beyonce! Her sister, Solange, owns the lounge. She sings here every Friday and Saturday night", Kelly informed me.

"Well I don't know if she likes women or not, but I wouldn't mind touching all over that sexy, big ass she's up there shaking", I said. Causing Kelly and Drake to laugh.

I wasn't playing at all! I wanted to taste her. I wanted to feel her body on mine. I wanted her to tongue kiss my lips...And not just the lips on my face if you know what I mean!

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the hot goddess. Then I realized her eyes were on me, too! Or was it just my imagination I wondered.

I leaned over to Kelly and asked, "Is it just my imagination or is she.."