193 : Qiao family

Start from the beginning

Qiao Leshui's face was slightly stiff, and he pursed his lower lip, "Actually, I was under the sly."

"I don't know who has been conspired by Young Master Qiao. It is so vicious that it can make people confused and useless." Ning Yuzhou asked again.

Qiao Leshui's face was a little ugly.

As Ning Yuzhou said, every time it happens, it does make people confused, just like crazy. However, a person who has become a madman will not have a complete cultivation base. He still has enough power to protect himself. On the other hand, he can only hide in a cave under the reef and survive alone. Anyone who is careless will be found and killed by other cultivators. .

Thinking of this, Qiao Leshui couldn't help being thankful that he met these two people this time. Although they don't know where they came from, at least they didn't do anything to him other than tied him up. Instead, they took a lot of effort. Dan save him.

Before he knew it, Qiao Leshui had already treated the two of them as good-hearted people.

There are many bad people in this world, but there are also good people. You cannot deny the world because of your own experience.

"Actually, the person who conspired against me is from my Qiao family." At this point, Qiao Le looked embarrassed.

As the saying goes, the family ugliness is not public, but this time the family ugliness is related to his life. He wants Ning Yuzhou to treat himself and save his life, so he can only expose himself to the ugliness.

"Six months ago, my family disciples and I went out to practice together. I never thought I would be tricked by the grand elder's grandson-Qiao Daxun. At that time I thought I was going to die, and I didn't think I could escape by chance. Later, I dragged my wounds back to Joe. Home, I heard that the fifth son of the Qiao family has died in the mission before returning to the clan land..."

Speaking of this, Qiao Leshui gritted his teeth, his eyes were wet and dazzling, as if he was about to cry.

He was guarded by his elder brother since he was a child. After his brother worshipped into Feixian Island, although he could not take him to Feixian Island, he still sent people back to visit him every year and gave him the cultivation resources he saved. It can be said that he has been protected by his brother too well, and he has always felt that his family is a united and friendly family, a reliable existence, how can he know the truth is so unbearable.

No one in the family doubted his "death." According to the public, it was also that he had died in the experience.

Although Qiao Leshui was innocent, he was not really stupid. He found that everyone in Qiao's family had a unified caliber and declared that he was dead, so he secretly disguised himself and entered the cultivation city where Qiao's family was located to find out about the Qiao's disciples.

"...It turns out that they are jealous of the training resources that my brother brings back every year. I think they want to have it. Qiao Daxun did this kind of brotherhood. The elders in the family not only did not pursue it, but reached a consensus and decided to keep this from my brother."

As long as he concealed Qiao Leshan for the time being, with Qiao Leshan's character, he would still send back cultivation resources every year. The cultivation resources of the disciples on Feixian Island are so abundant that those incompetent small families can't imagine them, and it's no wonder that they are jealous.

Even if Qiao Leshan found out that Qiao Leshui was in an accident afterwards, they could tell him that after Qiao Leshui's death, they could not go to Feixian Island and could not tell him about it, and they could only wait for him to return.