143 : Evil

The practitioners in the Central Continent ran past the place where the screams were.

When they walked through the jungle, they instantly saw a dry forest standing in front of the forest. The trunk of the dead tree twists and grows in a very strange posture. The color of the whole tree is like dead wood that has been burned by fire. It is extremely dark, and the tree is bright and bursting, with only branches and no leaves, as if these trees have died.

From a distance, these dead trees without leaves are like monsters with teeth and claws.

After a quick glance, their gaze fell on the group of cultivators in the inner sea.

I saw them standing under a dead tree, their bodies tight, holding weapons, and subconsciously posing defensively.

"What happened?" Tang Shaolin asked.

The cultivators in the inner waters turned their heads and saw them, and one after another gave up a passage so that they could see clearly.

When everyone walked over, they happened to see a cultivator falling under the dead tree, his hands tightly covering his heart, his hands were covered with blood, and the clothes on his heart were also bloody. The man's face was filled with ominous black cyan, his mouth was long open, and he made a face of very painful.

Just when they arrived, the vitality of the cultivator suddenly disappeared, and his skin quickly turned blue-gray, and he fell stiffly to the ground, like a zombie.

Just die like this?

Seeing this scene, everyone's expressions changed drastically.

Especially the cultivators in the inner sea area showed shocked expressions on their faces. Obviously, they didn't expect that people would die in front of them in such a short time, and they would turn into this weird appearance.

Obviously this person was still with them before, but he was gone in an instant.

Shui Liyin asked seriously: "How did he die?"

The cultivators in the inner waters look at me, I look at you, and finally look at Min Jishu not far away.

Because they didn't know how this person died. When they heard the screams, they found that he had fallen to the ground with his hands covering his heart with a painful look. Then the group of people appeared, and then the person lost his breath. Everything happened so suddenly, they didn't have time to figure out the situation.

Min Ji narrowed his delicate eyebrows and said, "I was inspecting these dead trees before and didn't pay attention to the situation here, but I seemed to have caught a glimpse of something passing by."

Hearing Min Jishu's words, the hearts of the people present were chilling.

After finally leaving the jungle labyrinth that trapped them, I didn't even think that as soon as I came out, I would die, and I didn't know how to die. This was scary.

For a while, everyone looked at the weird surroundings and couldn't help but become vigilant.

"Tear his clothes."

Hearing this, everyone turned their heads and looked around and found that when it was Ning Yuzhou, the eyes of the practitioners in the inner waters flickered.

For Ning Yuzhou, their senses are very complicated. They feel that the practitioners in the early stage of the Yuan Vein Realm have such a high level of formation skills, but they are still practitioners in the Central Continent, and the inner seas have always been different from the Central Continent, so how happy they are, a young talented Array Mage appeared in the Central Continent?