21 : Labyrinth

While taking a break, Wen Qiao checked the contents in the storage bag and found that there were several bottles of bigudan alone, and each bottle had ten bigudan, and one bigudan could be full for half a month.

In addition to the bigu pills, there are also various spirit pills, healing, rejuvenating, detoxifying, and regenerating... and some spirit pills that she can't name herself, and can only infer the purpose from their names.

In addition, there are various talismans, weapons, and formations, all the resources needed by the cultivator.

After Wen Qiao checked, she looked at Ning Yuzhou in a complex mood and asked, "These spirit pills..."

"It's all made by Ning's alchemist." Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "The level of the pill is not high, you will use it."

Wen Qiao screamed, secretly thinking that based on the alchemy level of the East Tomb Kingdom, it is good to be able to make a profound grade pill, and the earth-level pill is even rarer. The level of the spirit pill in the storage bag is indeed not high, most of which are yellow-level pill. But it can't stand the variety of it, many she hasn't heard of it, and its use is even more weird.

It seems that the background of the royal family Ning family is far deeper than outsiders guessed.

As one of the beneficiaries, Wen Qiao naturally understood this sentiment.

The number of bigudan is large enough for them to bigu for a few years, even if they are trapped here and can't get out, they won't starve to death for the time being, so Wen Qiao feels relieved. At this stage, what I need to worry about is whether this palace fan will have other dangers and how to get out. If this is really a powerful cave, there will be various traps along the way, and the danger is immeasurable.

Wen Qiao thought about it in her heart, and after resting almost, the two continued to stroll through the maze.

The walls on both sides of the maze are inlaid with a glowing fluorite every few feet, and the faint light illuminates the surroundings, but because of this, it is difficult for people to perceive the passage of time.

Wen Qiao took out the omission and looked at it, and found that they had been in the maze for a day, worried that her husband would be tired, Wen Qiao thoughtfully suggested taking a break.

"Actually, I'm not tired." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile. Although he can't practice, he has also learned some martial arts that are suitable for mortals. It is not for others, only for strengthening the body, and not as useless as others imagined. You can hold it for a few days without rest.

However, Wen Qiao insisted on taking a rest.

She took a blanket made of monster animal skin and spread it on the ground, and the two of them sat on it.

Then Wen Qiao took out the water bag and food from the storage bag and handed it to her husband.

Ning Yuzhou is a mortal, storage bags are naturally unusable. Anything he needs will be presented to him by the stalker. Now that the stalker is not there, Wen Qiao will take care of him and take care of it from the storage bag and  take something.

Wen Qiao was younger than him, and her health was not good, but as a cultivator, in such a place, she was better than a mortal like Ning Yuzhou who couldn't cultivate.