86 : Ziyangmen

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou came to the hall of hospitality and found that Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were both present, sitting in the main seat, and the head of Ziyangmen and Zhong Liyi sitting in the lower position.

"Master, Master's wife."

The two came forward to salute Sheng Zhenhai and his wife.

Sheng Zhenhai said kindly: "You don't need to be courteous! Yuzhou, Aha, this is Sun Wuyin, the head of Ziyang Sect. This is Fairy Zhong Liyi, the big disciple of Sun Sect. You must have known each other."

The head of the Ziyang Gate is a sound repairer from the Yuan Emperor realm. The Taoist name is Silent Fairy. She and Zhong Liyi are sitting together, just like two sisters. They are both young and beautiful, with a dusty temperament. The elegance of the cannibalistic fireworks gives off a dusty atmosphere.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao stepped forward to salute and greet the head of Ziyangmen, and then to Zhong Liyi.

Sun Wuyin looked at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, Qing Yi Chuchen had a smile on her face, and said, "Sure enough, it is a hero who was born in a young age. Sect Master Sheng has accepted two good students."

Sheng Zhenhai was proud in his heart, but he was very reserved and humble, "Where, the head of Sun is too famous, they are young and have a low cultivation base, and they still have to learn."

Sun Wuyin smiled and sighed: "Although young, but so capable, your two apprentices have three sects, four sects and five tribes, who doesn't know him? You are the only master who is still humble here. Don’t you know how many people will ask to come to the door in the future, but now we are just asking to come to the door?”

Sheng Zhenhai naturally knew what she meant, and said in his mouth: "Where is the head of Sun, although Yuzhou can practice alchemy, at most he can only make some profound level alchemy. How can I compete with those outside earth-level and heaven-level alchemists ratio?"

Liu Ruozhu sat aside and smiled without speaking, leaving her husband and Sun Wuyin to beat her grandfather.

Three months have passed since the trial of the Conferred Demon Secret Realm, and the news that should be spread has spread, and the three sects, four sects and five clans should know almost the same.

In this trial, Ning Yuzhou was the one who attracted the most attention from them and spread his reputation the farthest.

After all, Nie Shenxuan of Guiyizong and Qi Jiake of Qixingmen, the two earth-level formation masters and refiners, can chase and call "the virtuous brother", and they can also come up with the elixir of demon and poison, which has attracted people's attention.

Those who heard of what he did in the Secret Realm of Conferred Demons are speculating whether he is an alchemist or a refiner, or a formation mage? To say that they are all three, most people don't believe it. After all, the cultivator's energy is limited, and he can specialize. It is already very remarkable to master one minor skill, let alone three.

In addition, Ning Yuzhou is really too young, not only young, but also low in cultivation. How can anyone believe that he can really specialize in these three if he has never seen him before and has personally contacted him?

Only the people like Gui Yizong, Qixingmen, and Ziyangmen who had seen his display of talent in the secret realm that day believed these rumors.

Now that Ning Yuzhou is well-known in the Shengwu Continent, I don't know how many people are watching in secret to see if he is really as genius as rumored. Although there are people who want to get this genius who is proficient in the pill array, they are frightened by the reputation of the Chixiao Sect and dare not take it easily.