84 : Back to Sect

After entering the space, Wen Qiao planted the pith root for the first time.

It took a few days, when Wen Qiao was about to become tired into a dog, she finally urged the pith root to bloom. After getting a few seeds for pith pith, she used one seed non-stop to give birth to a pith pith. The same as the previous plant that was cultivated as a seed to cultivate the pith roots, they were all thousands of years old.

This plant of marrow root will then be refined into 100 marrow pill, which will be distributed to those seniors who participated in the trial this time, and some will be allocated to the sect. In the future, there will be so many places to use Xiusui Pill, not only for the Ning clan of Dongling, but also for the secret scale guards developed outside. These are Ning Yuzhou's team and naturally cannot treat them badly.

Calculating this way, there are too many places for pith root cultivation, so the seeds for pith root cultivation must be left first.

Feizhou arrived at the sect shortly after the pith roots were born.

After a group of disciples got off the flying boat, they returned to Zifeng to report to the elders about the trial, and then went to rest.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou followed Yi Xuan and Sheng Yunshen to take Feihe to Tianyun Peak, and went to meet their teacher Liu Ruozhu. Qin Hongdao was also here, making it clear that they were here to wait for them.

Liu Ruozhu and Qin Hongdao carefully looked at the three of them first, and found that they were not hurt, and their hearts were slightly broad.

Liu Ruozhu said: "Your master has entered the secret realm this time. Maybe it will take some time before he return. You should take a good rest first. If you have anything to do, wait for him to come back and talk about it."

"Yes, Madam."

Liu Ruozhu confirmed that there was nothing wrong with them, so she asked them to go back and rest first, by the way, to consolidate the battle gains during this period of time in the secret realm.

The four saluted them and left Tianyun Peak.

After returning to Jucui Peak, Wen Tutu withdrew from the mountains and forests, jumped to the tree to pick the spirit fruit to eat, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao returned to the cave.

They took a good rest for two days before entering the space.

Wen Qiao continued to spawn some of the spirit grass and elixir they obtained in the Secret Realm of Confinement, while Ning Yuzhou refines the pith root into a marrow pill.

The marrow washing pill is a profound grade pill, and its level is not high, so the marrow washing effect is also limited.

But for cultivators, aptitude is innate, and the day after tomorrow they need to polish their bodies, temper their bodies, and improve their physical bodies and aptitudes.

After washing the marrow pill to cleanse the marrow, to remove the excess impurities in the body, it is a renewal for the cultivator.

Heaven is fair, even if it can wash the marrow, it will not raise the cultivator's aptitude to a terrible level at once, so it will limit the marrow washing effect, so that the marrow washing pill can only reach the mysterious stage.

***

One month later, Sheng Zhenhai finally returned.

After Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou got the news, they rushed to Tianyun Peak.

When they arrived at the main hall of Tianyun Peak, they found that Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan had already arrived.

After saluting Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, the two sat down. Sheng Yun couldn't wait to ask: "Father, what did you find when you entered the secret realm this time? Did you go to the secret realm? Is there something abnormal there? Are there many high-level demons? "