26: Back in School

Start from the beginning

"Awww you love me!" I squeal and hug him. "Alright let's go" I drag him to his feet. As we walk away I heard them laugh so I turned and flipped them off.

"They really like you" Edward says.

"Who?"

"My siblings" He chuckles.

"I'm just a really social person" I shrug.

"No I think it has to do with the fact you never treated us different"

"Cause you aren't, don't you go thinking you're so special" I poke his chest making him chuckle.

"You remind me of someone" His eyes holds a sort of admiration and love.

"Of who?" I ask.

"My little sister" He smiles sadly.
(A/n: I don't know if he had a sister, go along with it)

"Do you miss her?" I ask him, making my plate, and he makes his.

"I do, but you're so much like her it makes me feel she's still here"

"Well then I'm officially you new little sister" I hug him, at first he was very tense and not hugging back but he did after a minute.

"Thank you" We pull away.

"Oh no, don't thank me, I'm annoying" I laugh. "You'll want to kill me, give it a week or two" I pat him.

"Oh god" He chuckles.

                  ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Come on, this is the perfect day for Port Angeles" Alice pleads while holding an umbrella.

"Guys it'll be fun let's go" I join.

We are currently in the parking lot trying to convince the boy to come with shopping. Rosalie didn't really care, Jasper and Emmett were against it because it was a girls thing and Edwards was day dreaming.

"Did you talk to her today?" I pull Edward aside.

"Yeah I did" He says not taking his eyes for her.

"About?"

"You, your family, I mainly asked a lot of questions"

"Oh okay, we'll do you like her?" Before he could answer we heard a loud horn, followed by tires screeching.

Edward was no longer in front of me, I turn to look and the van was right were my sister was just a second ago.

"BELLA!" I shout, and try to run to her before I'm shoved into a car.

                    ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Yes! Jesus!" I roll my eyes. "I understand"

Edward, Carlisle and Rosalie were explain that I was shoved in the car so I wouldn't let my emotions get in the way, I could've done something horrible at school.

"I'll go check on your sister and I'll be right back" Carlisle walks away.

"What are you going to tell her?" Rosalie crossed her arms.