26: Back in School

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" I look over at Jasper and he gives me a small smile.

"So why was Bella mad at you?" Rose asks.

"Because of yesterday she asked a bunch of questions I can't answer and I snapped at her" I sigh and look down.

"It'll be fine, everything will be back to normal soon" Alice hugs me.

"Did you see it?" I ask her.

"Yeah I did, and she'll forgive you" She smiles at me pulling away.

"Thank you Alice"

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Ugh I hate mondays" I said as we got to school.

"School is almost over anyways" Rosalie speaks as she parks.

I grab my backpack and hop over the door landing on my feet. Emmett jumps out of the back of the jeep and we all walk together.

"Bella is staring" I said in a whisper. We all turn to look at her.

"Everyone is staring" Emmett clarifies.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because we are the Cullens, the freaks that don't hangout with anyone, and here we are hanging out with you" Rosalie rolls her eyes.

"It's annoying really" Edward said.

We got up the stairs, and stood in a circle talking for a while, we said our goodbyes and parted ways. Rosalie had class together so we left to our class.

"Thank god I saved the French fries"

"Are you going to eat them in class?"

"Yup" I said popping the P.

She laughs and rolls her eyes as we walk into the classroom. We take our seats and wait for our teacher. He gave me the work I missed, Rosalie said she'll help me do it and I ate my French fries most of the class.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

During the whole morning I bumped into Bella, she did nothing but roll her eyes at me and throw awful comments my way. At least it was lunch and I could take my mind off everything. I walked inside the cafeteria and heard someone yelling, I sigh and slapped a hand on my forehead shaking my head.

"TINKER! OVER HERE TINKER!" I hear Emmett.

"Shut up knuckle head, everyone is staring" I whisper knowing they would hear, I saw Emmett smirking and walked my way and fast.

"EMMETT STOP!" I shout, backing away.

"Where you going Tinker?" He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down" I laugh.

He laughs and ignores me, I giggle several times, and notice everyone staring at us weird, Bella had an annoyed look, while everyone was started at us like we were freaks, if this is how they felt all the time it was horrible. Once we got to the table, Emmett spins me around and then sets me on the ground.

"Asshat" I playfully slap him and set my bag on the chair.

"I was just giving you a ride" He shrugs.

"You guys got lunch without me" I whine and stomp my feet.

"I didn't, I knew you would throw a fit for being sent by yourself" Edward rolls his eyes.