Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё

Start from the beginning

I took it off the hanger and put it on the bed. He was on his phone, but took small glances at me.

"If you wanted to have a secret date you could have said that," he spoke.

"You just never shut up," I said, in Spanish.

"Say that slower for me," he says.

I pull off my top and my shorts. I roll my eyes and slide the dress on over me. It did fit perfectly, surprisingly enough.

There were also shoes boxes and I knew he got me airforces along the way. I found the box that had them and I got black socks.

I put my airforces on and Kazimir was typing on his phone. I would be crazy to even wear heels right now. I sprayed some deodorant and perfume. I was ready to leave.

"Matching, maybe we should go shopping later on in the day," he mentions.

"Deffo not," I scoff.

I got my phone and started to head out. I wasn't going to bring anything else with me. I started to walk towards the door and he turns off the lights.

I unlock the door and step out. Two guards stand at the door and I wait for him. He comes and closes the door.

***

We have been walking around for fifteen minutes and it felt relaxing. We made small talk, but that's it. I was enjoying the scenery too much.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Yeah, we can go to that place," I said.

It was small restaurant that was probably family owned. I could already smell the aroma of the restaurant. I didn't expect anything to even be open at this time.

Kaz pushed the door and we sat down near the windows. It was quite empty. There was like four other people in here.

Kasimir pulled out my chair for me and I sat down. I thanked him and smiled. I looked around at the interior of the restaurant. It gave off a cozy and olden Italian vibe.

"My lady."

He spoke Italian. His Russian accent mixed with the Italian one and it sounded like different accent all together.

"You speaking Italian flew past my mind."

"What you though I didn't speak it?"

"You can't even understand Spanish, so don't get excited now."

"You love doing that, you love complimenting me and then you just ruin it."

"That's the whole point," I smile.

I look at the menu and scanned it. I really don't know what I want. I wasn't that hungry, I wouldn't mind something small.

"What do you think you're going to get?" He wonders.

"I don't know, I just wanna get something," I shrugged.

A waiter comes over. He introduces himself.

"What would you recommend on the menu?" I asked.