This is to much..

HOLLY

We were at the house, and i was relaxing. Finals has me worn out, and Curtis is going to pick up Nat.

I decided to watch some tv, and wait for them to get home.

All of a sudden my Stomach felt weird, and i was naucious.

I text curtis to bring me some Gingerale, it ws getting bad.

"Hey baby. here you go."

"Thank you." He pecked my lips, and went upstairs, while nat raided the kitchen for one of her snacks.

"Hi mommy."

"hi baby how was school?"

"it was good. i made a new friend."

"oh really? who?"

"his name is Jalen."

"oh a boy. dont tell daddy." We chuckled

"dont tell daddy what?" He always coming out the blew.

"nothing curtis. where you going?"

"to work."

"wait we gotta take Nat to a birthday party. Its at the park."

"When?"

"in an hour."

"ight ill be back." I nodded, and me, and nat went upstairs to go get ready.

I put on some Distressed jeans. A Marvel shirt, and some Roshes. I wanted to be as comfortable as i could get.

I put Nat in her Pink shirt that said Daddys girl, some blue jeans, and her pink converse.

As soon as we finished getting ready Curtis came back, and we left.

"Nat so what do you think about Disney world?" She gasped, causing me, and him to laugh. "so you wanna go?"

"YES!! Daddy when?"

"Maybe nexxt month when you get on break, and mommy finishes her class."

"YAY!"

He had her all pumped up, and finally we made our way to the party.As soon as we got there, Nat ran off to the swings with her friends.

Me, an curtis sat down, and talked to some of the other parents. They were cool, but i wanted Aaliyah, and Capreace to get back already.

-

-

Gun shots went off, and Curtis, and three of the other fathers shot back.

My ass got on the floor.

Momma always said bullets neva have a name.

Then i remembered about Nat.

I got up instantly, and ran to the swings not caring about the driveby.

"HOLLY GET DOWN!" Curtis kept yelling at me, but not until i know my baby is safe.

"NATALYA!"

"NATALYA"

"NATALYA!" I screamed, and the rest of the kids ran back to their parents, but i couldnt find Aaliyah.

Then i saw a little kid laying down. I ran even faster, and all i could think was god please.

I saw her lying there, and blood on the side of her face.